Unban request
Name: OWNAGESRULE

Ban id: 58471

Banned by: [FL:M] Nevy

Reason: Threatening to DDOS Server

involved: -

Why we should unban you: I can not disagree that what i have typed was wrong and totally stupid of me.
I did it out of raged for getting arrested and now that i look at it and learned from it it was not smart. i would never ddos the server because this is the best server ( My opinion ) and i also dont know how. So after 3 months i hope you guys can forgive me for that stupid thing i have said.

Why i want to go back to the server: The server is allot of fun and with great people i have played most on this server and enjoyed most of this server i like the serious roleplaying element's of this server and that when sombody is ruining your play time the admins will always help you i have made friends on this server and would like to roleplay again with them.

All ban explanations:

Prop abuse: i was new and climbing with props and pushing all my fault

Changing jobs to avoid arrest: i was trying to be a smart nose all my fault

Jumping on body's: also just stupid

Invalid reason to raid president: as a corleone we wanted to raid the president and at that moment the person left and another person joined as a president for that reason we raided a new president and we had no reason

Killing tranqualized cop: i had no gun so i tought i could kill a tranqualized cop

Racial slurs: i was typing a song with the n word

Threating to ddos the server: on my way to the president as a architect i got arrested for no reason so as rage i typped i am going to ddos this server pure stupid

I hope you can forgive me

sincerely ownagesrule.
You made a threat about harming FL services which is a violation of the terms of service. Indeed it was very stupid of you to say such a thing but realising how stupid it was now isn't going to justify your actions.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(05-01-2015, 01:22 AM)Nacreas Wrote: You made a threat about harming FL services which is a violation of the terms of service. Indeed it was very stupid of you to say such a thing but realising how stupid it was now isn't going to justify your actions.

I have learned from my 3 months ban and i it was never my intention to hurt the server i hope you can then shorten my ban because i have now a perma ban pleas see this one through the eyes.

Sincerely ownagesrule.
Being sincere does not make up for threatening to DDos our server(s).

However, I do believe in second chances and I thank you for your sincerity and patience. I will go ahead and move this forward and take your ban off. 

Approved.