Admin help only please.
Hello i am back after a 1 year ban i am wondering if i get banned at all now even for the littlest thing even its not my fault or on accident do i get permanently banned now? My reason for asking is what if i donate 2 weeks in i get a ban for Running someone over, so please answer thanks.
You are currently on your last chance, therefore any administrative action taken against you may result in a permanent suspension.
Is there any way to get that lifted as i am trying my best so far i have been back since yesterday and have played 10 hours. When i first started here i was just turning 14, so i have been growing up in the process and have become more mature, i am turning 17 soon.
(04-29-2015, 12:33 AM)ProudBlackWomen Wrote: Is there any way to get that lifted as i am trying my best so far i have been back since yesterday and have played 10 hours. When i first started here i was just turning 14, so i have been growing up in the process and have become more mature, i am turning 17 soon.

Make sure to read over the rules again and if you have any questions regarding certain rules, feel free to ask an administrator of teacher in-game using /help. You can also post your questions on our forums in Help & Support.

We can't remove the fact that you're on your last chance but we may take the ban length into consideration, and you aren't going to be permanently banned unless you deliberately break the rules.
For future reference, if you want staff only reply make a Staff support question instead, its one of the subforums above.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Ok thank you both, you have been great support.
Closed.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]