New Car/s and car upgrades?
Information 
Hey guys

I was thinking (for once), that maybe there should be a mayor's limo? and maybe an fbi car(i can't think of the name but they are usually black with faded windows...). Also i was thinking of upgrades like bullet proof windows etc. Though that would be hard to do.. Thinking
I have already talked to soul about a limo and first off where can we get one and with bullet proof windows the president could hide in his vehicle when he is getting attacked.
I've got a few ideas, any chance you can take a few cars from the GTA IV car pack that was posted here awhile ago?
Theres the FBI buffalo and theres a limo too Smile
(06-13-2010, 11:04 AM)BoomSlang Wrote: I've got a few ideas, any chance you can take a few cars from the GTA IV car pack that was posted here awhile ago?
Theres the FBI buffalo and theres a limo too Smile

U mean the pack i posted
Signature too big...
Yes a limo would be good, but we don't want the government to have to good of cars do we?
You dont have to make the cars good, Limo should be like the golf and the buffalo should be like the police car but with the possibility to drift Smile
Yeahh... and radios Cheese
As a improvised genious i say. Give them a box, with wheels. And if it goes forward they got their car! The one who should have the good cars is the people with money. Thats the word of a wise old man. And its realistic.

President should have a Mercedes Benz: I know for a fact that the president/mayor in Prague got it. So does his bodyguards, probarlybulletproofs tho.