Donatus Status accidently bought for myself..
Hello! I was selling someone a donator status and i'm very much used to buying donator status for myself so i pressed the automatic STEAM code..
The donator status was meant for player: [FL:RP][ERT Network]Mike4992
Thanks
bump, pls
Hello,

I've just read your post, With this it is a bit iffy as there are things saying it is and isn't allowed for the refund or exchange of the donation service. All the following things I will say will come from the Terms of Service Thread found here.

Quote: Terms of Service Wrote:

Quote:5.1. Usage of Donations. As stated in Section 5.0, all donations are optional on the user's behalf, and considered a gift. We are not required to provide any services in return for donations, though we have preset packages as detailed in Section 5.0.

In section 5.1 of the Terms of service it states that the donator status is a gift and they don't require to return with a refund or exchange of the service provided by Fearless.

Quote: Terms of Service Wrote:

Quote:5.3. Refund policies. Unless otherwise provided by law, all donations are final and non-refundable.

If this counts for a refund I believe you are unable to do anything as of the law. They state that All Donations are final and non-refundable showing that the exchange is not allowed unless provided by law.

As I said at the start, All this information has come from the terms of service. It may have change but the facts have come from that. I would await for a admin to respond but this is how I see it working.

But What can I say?
I'm just a Mad man with a big blue box.
I only need the donator status days to be taken away. A 90 day extraction and an addition of 90 days to whoever i was selling the donator status to.
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] Fela's post:
  • MacTavish
I believe this needs to be handled by Soul
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • MacTavish
Sir Sours; He isnt asking for a refund, he is asking for his donator status to be moved to someone elses account.

OT: Contact Soul, he will sort you out.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
The following 1 user Likes Voluptious's post:
  • James_Gaff