[FINISHED] Government + Dispatch RP [TS3] [EVENT]
                      This event will be planned more often in the future. The next date will be revealed soon!

[Image: uu53c.png]

Hey everyone,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Control, We've got a 10-54, Possible dead body at Evocity - Mainsteet, over."

"10-4 , Copy that officer Grand. Check the condition of the body."

"Critical! Patient is still alive! I need an EMS unit as soon as pos..... SHOTS FIRED!"

"Recieved. All units, all units, We've got an officer in need of assistence. SWAT call up with           
           code 11. Approach with caution....."

Just a normal day in EvoCity isn't? Indeed. And that is why the president needs our help! To protect and serve EvoCity's streets.
Dispatchers are needed for a good emergency response team. They will coordinate every member and tell them what to do. So lets go!

OOC Information: 

Event will start around 7:30PM GTM+1, Date Unkown.  It could last several hours. Map: 33x.
I would be great if you could be the the whole time. Keep in mind: Teamspeak 3 and a microphone is needed for this event.
We will be using the Dispatch RP Channel and everyone has to have his microphone on Push-to-talk settings. No text radio will be used. Except for warrants.

Roleplay tips:

- If you are in an ingame emergency situation you can call in a priority message by simply just saying "priority". Radio traffic will stop and you can call in any backup. 
- There will be a lot of police radio codes used in this event. It can be handy to know some of them. Click here for a list of some police codes. You can use them in the voice radio as well, but always give a description of what is means. For example: "Control, I've got a 415, disturbance, at the apartments." Only using things like 'Copy that' and 'Recieved' will just improve the roleplay as well.
- The goal of this event is coordination and teamwork so use this in your roleplay. Help eachother, interact with eachother.
- Please don't use black vehicles as an officer. If there is any problem with that, just contact me.
- Remember: Always say your location when calling a situation! 

Rules:

- Disturbing the event such as microphone spamming, constantly screaming, not doing your job etc. will not be appreciated and may lead to a kick out of the event.
- The normal server rules will be applied to this event. When breaking any of these, you will be removed from the event. 

Jobs:

Dispatcher (0/1)
President (0/1)
S.W.A.T Sergeant (0/1)
S.W.A.T Unit (0/4)
Police Sergeant (0/1)
Police Officer (0/8) 
Paramedic (0/3)
Fireman (0/3)

I am also looking for any admin/moderator supervision for the next time!

Application:

Code:
[b][u]OOC Info:[/u][/b]

Steam Name:
SteamID:
Hours on CityRP:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Roleplay Points:
Do you have TS3 and a microphone?:

[b][u]IC Info:[/u][/b]

Job you are applying for:
Full name:

[Image: 10h8s2u.png]
         Brett 'Tree' Razer,
         EvoCity's Dispatcher

Apply down below and if I made any mistakes please tell me! Any questions? Ask me!

Applications are currently closed!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Brynn
OOC Info:

Steam Name: DVN
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79053468
Hours on CityRP: 235
Bans: 1
Blacklists: None
Roleplay Points: 11
Do you have TS3 and a microphone?: Yes

IC Info:

Job you are applying for: President
Full name: Mr. Devine
Why does EvoCity needs you?: EvoCity needs a strong, confident and healthy minded leader to ensure that the economy is stable, areas are up to scratch and as a City we keep crime rates and CO2 emissions low. My job is to lead, as well as make decisions. I need to make the right decisions to keep the City under control and the habitants happy.

I will always listen and work around ideas presented from the highest members of the City, to the very lowest. When it comes to development and improving the area we live in, it's extremely important to me.
(04-24-2015, 01:13 PM)DVN Wrote: -snip-

You have been accepted as the president of EvoCity. It will be a pleasure to serve you.

[Image: 10h8s2u.jpg]
           Brett 'Tree' Razer,
           EvoCity's Dispatcher

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • DVN
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Suarez
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
Hours on CityRP: 830?
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 6
Roleplay Points: 10
Do you have TS3 and a microphone?: Yes

IC Info:

Job you are applying for: Police Sergeant
Full name: David Smith
Why does EvoCity needs you?: EvoCity needs me to protect and serve the area and make sure that everyone is safe and that I can bust as many people as needed. Policing is in my blood and I always need to police, after a transfer from the British Police Force, I hope to carry on my duties here!
(04-24-2015, 03:31 PM)Suarez Wrote: -snip-

You have been accepted as EvoCity's Police Sergeant! Make sure you know the laws!

Brett 'Tree' Razer,
         EvoCity's Dispatcher

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
OOC Info:
Steam Name: Stitch
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56170113
Hours on CityRP: 290
Bans: 4
Blacklists: 1
Roleplay Points: 3
Do you have TS3 and a microphone?: Yep
IC Info:
Job you are applying for: Police Officer
Full name: Sam Stitcherman
Why does EvoCity need you?: I am a high quality detective, an acurrate shooter and a criminal catcher. In my old city I made 4 arrest in my first week. I put away mass murders. I have arrested more people in 3 years than any other officer at my old work place. It would be a privilege to work with this team.
I might not be on at 7:30pm so you may, probably not, need a replacement
(04-24-2015, 03:56 PM)Stitch Wrote: -snip-
You have been accepted as an ECPD Officer!

Brett 'Tree' Razer,
          EvoCity's Dispatcher

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61205682
Hours on CityRP: 608+
Bans: 4 (early hours)
Blacklists: 1 (tool gun glitch)
Roleplay Points: 10
Do you have TS3 and a microphone?: Yes I do

IC Info:

Job you are applying for: Police Officer
Full name: Toby 'MJ' Thomas
Why does EvoCity needs you?: Great knowledge of the law and all police needs. I was transferred here from the Metropolitan Police. I hope to follow my police career here in this city of Evo
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Jamster
SteamID: *on mobile - can be found on my profile*
Hours on CityRP: 275
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 3xPTE (If I recall)
Roleplay Points: 2
Do you have TS3 and a microphone?: Both, and actively use them

IC Info:

Job you are applying for: Officer
Full name: Dimitri 'Jam' Valakovich
Why does EvoCity needs you?: I have a great hand at driving and an excellent keen shot and attentive eye to detail. Love law enforcement and have a degree I Law. I feel I am highly qualified for the role
(04-24-2015, 10:04 PM)Jamster and TheMJ Wrote: -snip-

You have both been accepted as an ECPD Officer!

Brett 'Tree' Razer,
          EvoCity's Dispatcher

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander