Unban Request
Your name: DVN

Your ban ID: 61051

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Only me.

Why we should unban you: Officers came to my establishment after one officer (with around 8 hours) called for backup for no reason. The door opened, an Officer walked into my home and tazered one of my rebel associates. He started to cuff him and then had his arrest baton drawn, at this point I locked to door and drawn my weapon warning him to not arrest my associate. He ignored me and tried to walk out the door so I opened fire and killed him.

The SRU then came. I tried to have a civilized conversation so purposely locked all my men/women inside the house so I could have one on one chat. He started to ask what we did, both officers where not present at the time we killed the other officers. The SRU proceeded to randomly handcuff me so I started to back off as I though it was FailRP due to the fact he had no reason or proof to arrest me.
So what you are saying is because they have broke a rule that give you all rights to break the rules yourself? No.

What happened was that your friends (The rebels) have killed cops and the other cops and came and tried to arrest you, one of them had a tazer pointed at you and the other one had handcuffs you decided to run away while they had both of these things on you which led to you breaking FearRP. .
Since Raptor didn't even decide to reply, even though I seen him on the forums countless amounts of times last night and all of today I am withdrawing my UBR it's now pretty much over.

Absolute waste of time.
I did reply, and since that is your reply and you seem like you don't want to continue to apeal your ban and that is a "Waste your time" then don't worry I'll close this for you and won't waste your time again.

Denied.