Clementio - Double Account? Can you explain me this ban?
i take it he bring his own say laptop and does what he wants? and doesnt use yours
I did not understand what you said, but, you know IP is the same for all computers in my network right? At least my 40 years old brother and my 62 mother have computers and they both have same IP -.-

EDIT: if this is not what you mean i apologize i really do not understand

EDIT2: if you meant to say if he do whatever he wants with his computer in my house, well yes, why not? everyone that comes in my home is free to do what they want if its their stuff, just my internet but that i dont care, i care now in this case. :|

EDIT3: i will say again that im not acusing my cousin since i have no proves, but its the only possible reason i can see

EDIT4: if there is anything i can do or say to prove my innocence, please ask me, i do everything i can do to prove it
(04-23-2015, 05:45 PM)Clementio Wrote: I did not understand what you said, but, you know IP is the same for all computers in my network right? At least my 40 years old brother and my 62 mother have computers and they both have same IP -.-

EDIT: if this is not what you mean i apologize i really do not understand

EDIT2: if you meant to say if he do whatever he wants with his computer in my house, well yes, why not? everyone that comes in my home is free to do what they want if its their stuff, just my internet but that i dont care, i care now in this case. :|

EDIT3: i will say again that im not acusing my cousin since i have no proves, but its the only possible reason i can see

EDIT4: if there is anything i can do or say to prove my innocence, please ask me, i do everything i can do to prove it

What he meant to ask is "Does your cousin bring his laptop to your home and does whatever he wants? And doesnt use your pc?" *just correcting what temear said*

I'll make an exception and allow this post, although you shouldn't post on UBRs. - Enzyme.
Thanks for your reply MakTavish!

And yes, my cousin bring his laptop to my house, and use to whatever he wants, i don't know what he does there, but the IP of course its the same, so i dont know if its him that is Papas and got banned, i dont know his nicknames, i asked him, he said no, but whatever i really don't know what to think anymore, if it is not him, i cannot explain how my IP is linked to this account, thats why im waiting for Temar for help me out solving this issue.
[Image: Over_1000_views_w00t_by_LP2.jpg]

Let me have some sense of humor since its all i have at this time xD

EDIT: One more day in the Banland Sad
Well let's see you have pretty much tried to say it's someone else
Who may have used your internet eg cousin (pretty much most common excuse)

But not only are you linked by IP the accounts have been linked by a computer also
I know its the most common excuse.

About linked with same computer i don't know, as i told you i don't know what else i can do to prove im not that guy, i don't play like him, i don't act like him, if IP / Computer is linked, that i cannot explain, and that is the most important thing i presume, how can i solve this, Temar? I'm not that guy and i feel "powerless" because im not that guy and all the stuff that apears only show that am, how can i prove im not?

Don't you or any other staff member remenber that guys voice? and you can hear me to see the diference? I dont know what else to say, i can assure you, if my ip or computer its linked to "Papas" its a coincidence, its impossible, i only know this game mod since 2015 , and he was banned in 2014 like you said, sorry for this next sentence but he his a complete minge as i can check for all the bans in such short time, im not, everyone on this server can tell that im a passive, helpfull person, not perfect but nothing equals to the guy im acused to be.

Please Temar , i say you name because you have the most power basicly and you i guess, you are the person that knows this better. Please, help me get this solved, help me reach why im linked to that guy, and help me get back to the game. For sure you understand my feeling, i would understand and i would not unban someone if it was me on that side with this proves all against, but all i want is your help to fix this, and find together and prove im not "Papas".

Thanks for your time, thanks for not closing this and keep helping, I really apreciate.
I do not care if i can get banned for 1 more day or 1 more week, whatever, i just want that we can find the truth. Smile
Oh and I'd also like to point out 3rd piece of evidence that caused me to check
I was tipped off by a player
you was tipped off by a player? explain me please
I received a pm telling me you was Papas