What turned my day around.
Music 
So I found all these today at where my dad used to live, it's been a good day.

Not necessarily in the most pristine condition but these are albums dating back to the
60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.. some of the finds include...
The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix, Van Morrison, The Doors & more.
will post pictures of some of the individual albums if someone requests but I just felt like sharing this
amazing find.. The moment I buy a turntable I am playing the fuck out of these records.

EDIT: some pictures 

[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 7 users Like dig's post:
  • Rylund, Nexus, RK-Fin, GRiiM, Faustie, Joulle, Benporium
Nice! I know vinyls are popular in my city, they atleast come with the mail all the time where I work :p
Hope you'll have a good time listening to these vinyls when you get a turntable Wink

I'd love to see some pictures of them if you'd post them Smile pretty interesting to see what you found.
Added pictures
dig

The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Rylund
Oh that is so bloody awesome, old vinyls are so amazing stuff! Good you found them.
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

Very nice, good find for a music enthusiast like yourself.
oh my god send some here pls

Little update to those who are still interested, bought myself a beautiful sexy crosley turntable that plays 33s, 78s and 45s RPM.
Cheese

dig

The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Faustie, RK-Fin, Benporium
I love to see people still listen to old vinyls. Good music taste you got there Smile
I don't listen to vinyls due to their inconvenience, but my dad still listens to them sometimes so I do hear the good old vinyl sound once in a while
(04-22-2015, 03:32 AM)Diggy Wrote: Little update to those who are still interested, bought myself a beautiful sexy crosley turntable that plays 33s, 78s and 45s RPM.
Cheese

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for that?

I understand turntables and records aren't cheap, especially when they are as old and rare as the ones you own.
Turntable costed about $60
Well worth it IMO
As for records I'm only gonna be buying them
from thrift stores
dig