[Event] The Island
(04-22-2015, 11:30 PM)Georgy Wrote: -snip-

No application is needed to be a survivor, but, approved I guess? xD
OOC Info: -

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mark-the-Mushroom

Hours on CityRP: 832

Bans: 8 (3 were too short to be worthy of an unban request)

Blacklists: 6

Roleplay Points: 5

Why do you want to join this event?: For fun, and also since I have previously done Island RP's on 33x with you. It sounds like a creative event.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: I may need to leave early or join late because of dinner but when I am on I will involve myself as much as possible and support the event!

Job you are applying for: Anything that pops up really. 'Survivor' if the jobs listed are final.
(04-23-2015, 05:22 PM)Mark-the-Mushroom Wrote: -snip-

Bae has arrived! No application needed for survivor, but, you got my seal of approval son.
Looks like a great RP, Ill join in as a survivor Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • livkx
(04-23-2015, 06:16 PM)Stitch Wrote: Looks like a great RP, Ill join in as a survivor Cheese

Good to hear!
OOC Info:
Steam Name: Judge Rage
Hours on CityRP: 535 hours, 16 minutes at the time of writing.
Bans: One. This is possibly the biggest mistake I've ever made on FL - 'FailRP dancing in front of cars and on top of a moving police car'. And I regret it. A lot.
Blacklists: Two. Both for capsing in OOC, one is for calling a player an idiot in OOC. If you look at my blacklists, it'll say I have one for vehicles failRP, but the situation was is that I got blacklisted, then explained the situation and had the blacklist removed - so really, it shouldn't be there.
Roleplay Points: Seven at the time of writing.
Why do you want to join this event?: Seems like a very interesting event, and one I'd love to be part of.
Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: Of course! If I can attend, I will, if I can be involved in any way, I will!
Job you are applying for: Survivor

edit:
tfw i realise survivor app isnt needed
oh well
Map link added.
I'll see if I can attend.
Turns out I can't make it, but good luck & have fun at the event guys!
Ill come along and play and help dig with moderating the event too if needed
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]