[Event] The Island
OOC Info:

Steam Name: DVN

Hours on CityRP: 227

Bans: 1

Blacklists: 0

Roleplay Points: 11

Why do you want to join this event?: This is a unique event and definitely seems like one I'd highly enjoy, it's very passive and is very appealing to me.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: Of course, if you need an extra hand let me know I'd be happy to help building/setting up wise. I will try to make the RP somewhat different and exciting, maybe some twists with my character and influence others to do things. I will ensure that I get involved by not constantly hiding away and not only creating my own RP but joining onto others RP ideas/situations.

Job you are applying for: Police Sergeant/Police Officer/Simulation Commander (Preferably Police Sergeant)
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:R] evilmat360

Hours on CityRP: 1792

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 1

Roleplay Points: 17

Why do you want to join this event?: To experience a new style of RP, that isn't normally associated to FL.
Note: As a teacher I would also be able to control storms if the map is compatible with atmos and use the announce system to interact with subjects ICly.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?: Yes

Job you are applying for: Simulation Commander
(04-20-2015, 10:33 PM)TheMJ Wrote: -snip-
Application accepted as Police Officer, application denied as police sergeant as the space has been given to somebody else.
(04-21-2015, 06:57 AM)kippsee Wrote: -snip-
Application accepted as Police Officer!
(04-21-2015, 07:54 AM)DVN Wrote: -snip-
Application accepted as Police Sergeant!
(04-21-2015, 09:24 AM)evilmat360 Wrote: -snip-
Application accepted for Simulation Commander! I know you'll fit the job best as I know you very well and trust you, along with you being on the teacher team with Mustang.
Thankyou everyone that applied for Simulation Commander/Police Sergeant, sorry that I couldn't approve you all. I really hope to still see you at the event.
If you wish to repost an application for police officer instead of your last job application, please do so!
OOC Info:

Steam Name:
FL:RP Falcao
Hours on CityRP:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Roleplay Points:
Why do you want to join this event?:
I really enjoy events like this and all films like this I love to watch!
Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?:
Of course, need any extra help and you can rely on me.
Job you are applying for: Police Officer
(04-21-2015, 12:08 PM)Falcao Wrote: -snip-

Application accepted as Police Officer!
(04-20-2015, 09:23 PM)Voluptious Wrote: -snip-

After discussion, your application is approved as a Police Officer instead of the Simulation Commander!
I love you long time honey, thankya
(04-21-2015, 12:16 PM)DVN Wrote: I love you long time honey, thankya

No problem Wink

I'll be holding a meeting soon with all of the people who've taken jobs, explaining the story, the RP plan and more.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • DVN
Thread updated explaining that normal survivors dont need to apply and stuff.
Code:
OOC Info:

Steam Name:[Fl:Rp]Georgy

Hours on CityRP:about 1250

Bans:9

Blacklists:9

Roleplay Points:15

Why do you want to join this event?:i want to help as much as i can and make this event fun for myself and other players.

Will you be committed to the event and willing to get involved completely?:ofcourse.

Job you are applying for:any job you guys assign me to.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge