Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62253669
Hours on FL: About 480.
Roleplay Points: 3
Understanding of the RP: Yes?

IC Information:

Full Name: Dave Cranberry
Job you're applying for: Prison Guard
Crime you have committed (If inmate): -
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Because it sounds like it's going to be alot of fun and such, and I've never tried PrisonRP before, so I'd like to try it.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: My passive-aggressiveness and myself, and thats it. (Since I can't bring anything else.)
(04-19-2015, 06:25 AM)Emil2205 Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Prison Officer
[Image: o9osQOy.png]

Building Works has started on Drenchwood Prison! It is going well so far and we expect it to be completed before the opening time! Here are some teaser pictures. Do bare in mind that this is only some pictures of a small bit, as we haven't got all the builders, building at once.

[Image: FE14153CCE6A29A9E0D546C6C85D4CD5F4E12C5E]

[Image: 266EFEDC589DD9323A9F9EF8F633C7E474A33F45]
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:M] Safira
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71022534
Hours on FL: ~900
Roleplay Points: 17
Your personal understanding of the RP: A prison. It'll be made unique due to corruption, allowing underground actions (ie drugs etc) to take place under guards' noses.
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 3 (one toolgun bug)

IC Information:

Full Name: Steph Mason
Job you're applying for: Security Guard; Prison Gang Member (Complications due to gender, although I'm willing to be the leader's bitch.); 
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Accessory to murder. Received multiple fines for minor offences (particularly vehicular offences), and recently been put on trial for directing a major fraud scheme aimed at commercial/retail companies.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I don't think there's been one like this. Funnily enough, I was thinking of making one not too long ago.
It'll be interesting to see new relationships between authority and underground, rather than having a magic-arresting-stun-stick getting in the way.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I don't think there are many female characters joining. An aggressive female will add complications; a new dynamic in language; another form of corruption*; and, should I be accepted as a guard, an opportunity for inmates to act differently to a guard.

Thanks for your time!

*( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OOC Information:

Steam Name: CorieTheNub
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55882058
Hours on FL: 760+
Roleplay Points: 10
Your personal understanding of the RP: I understand what it is. It is a prison roleplay. 
Bans: 5
Blacklists: 3

IC Information:

Full Name: Cpt. James Walters
Job you're applying for: Prison Riot Control
Crime you have committed (If inmate): 
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Haven't been part of an RP even in a while, and I haven't seen one quite like this one.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I am able to control large crowds, able to give a good a** whopping if needed. 
(04-19-2015, 11:34 AM)Safira Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Prison Gang Member

(04-19-2015, 11:37 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Prison Riot Control
OOC Information:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] [TG] MakTavish
Steam ID: Will find it when i come home
Hours on FL: 666
Roleplay Points: 5
Understanding of the RP: Well,im a soldier irl and ive been to many prisons,as i drove a bus full of murderers and thieves.
IC Information:
Full Name: Philip Mak Santorini
Job you're applying for: Bus Drver
Crime you have committed (If inmate): N/A
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Well,i helped in building the gate and i know how to rp this well.

EDIT: Phone didnt pickup bans and blacklist

BANS: 4
BLACKLISTS: I think its 5,3 are physgun,toolgun and props,one is OOC and one is awful driving
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682
Hours on FL: 590+
Roleplay Points: 10 (from point of post)
Your personal understanding of the RP: I have watched series on series of prison shows.
Bans: 4 (Early Stages)
Blacklists: 1 (Glitch)

IC Information:

Full Name: Toby 'MJ' Thomas
Job you're applying for: Prison Riot Control
Crime you have committed (If inmate): N/A
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I really enjoy being involved in the events as I feel it brings the community together and we all have fun Tounge
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I will bring my knowledge of prisons and understanding of the type of RP Tounge
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(04-19-2015, 12:32 PM)MacTavish Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Prison Bus Driver

(04-19-2015, 01:15 PM)TheMJ Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Prison Riot Control
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • TheMJ
OOC Information:

Steam Name: RK-Fin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45771560
Hours on FL: 627
Roleplay Points: 3
Understanding of the RP: Speaking crap in the courtroom, get my guy out and small sentence
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
IC Information:

Full Name: Walther Connor
Job you're applying for: Lawyer
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I have always wanted to do something in the courtroom and help prisoners who might be innocent
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: Speaking, speaking, laws, more speaking, some Matlock and more speaking and passive RP
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!