Texture/other issues.
Hello all,

I'm having a few issues with Gmod while on FL server,
Firstly When trying to open console in the game, Gmod crashes. I've reinstalled Gmod and still getting this issue. Now when I did the reinstall I have the texture problems. Every once in awhile when I enter a certain area of the map on V33X I get this MASSIVE lag spike. I have never lagged this poorly before. Used to run 60+ FPS, now only 30 and below!

What I've done:

Reinstalled Gmod(as you know).
Subscribed to Content 1 and 2 also to the Material fix pack.
Have CSS downloaded.
Spawnlist in my gmod/gmod/ folder.
HL2 Ep1-2 in my addon folder.
Verified Gmod, CSS, and TF2 files. 

I'm pretty much lost I've done everything I did when I first started Gmod on the FL servers.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,
Angel.

FYI:

Computer Specs:

Windows 8.1

Processor: AMD A10-5745M APU With Radeon™ HD Graphics 2.10 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB Quad-Core (7.19 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
Mmkay, go to your main menu, go to addons, click enable all, restart your GMod. Try downloading the content from here too, assure that you are installing in the right location.

Spoiler :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

If you've still not got this fixed, contact me via steam ([TG] [FL:RP] LivKX) and I can try help you further.
(04-17-2015, 05:02 PM)LivKX Wrote: Mmkay, go to your main menu, go to addons, click enable all, restart your GMod. Try downloading the content from here too, assure that you are installing in the right location.

Spoiler :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

If you've still not got this fixed, contact me via steam ([TG] [FL:RP] LivKX) and I can try help you further.

LivKX,

Thanks for your reply.
What Main menu are you referring to within the Gmod main menu?
Also http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622, is the location I've Downloaded everything from and still have the issues.
Only folder I've had to put into my addons was HL2 EP1&2. I plan on take a video of my game play so that you may see what exact props and areas are textured, somehow I kind of fixed the massive lag, it is at least playable.

Angel.
UPDATE:

Okay I figured out what you meant, everything from workshop is enabled. I'm going to try adding all the Downloaded stuff to my addons instead of the folders Soul said to put them in. Cause it seems the textures i'm getting are spawn list like the lake in v33x is like empty but like these white lines running around... it's weird...

Angel.
(04-17-2015, 08:22 PM)DarkAngelx Wrote: UPDATE:

Okay I figured out what you meant, everything from workshop is enabled. I'm going to try adding all the Downloaded stuff to my addons instead of the folders Soul said to put them in. Cause it seems the textures i'm getting are spawn list like the lake in v33x is like empty but like these white lines running around... it's weird...

Angel.

The lines that you see are simply due to the fact you don't have the texture for water, plus it moves around so those lines should move a bit when you drive past them.
Yeah, I've tried everything!

I have no idea what else i can do...
Starting to regret the reinstall..
And I'm still having issues with the console crashing Gmod when i go to open it....

Please anyone with Ideas is welcomed!

Thanks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
as far as i know it is very rare to have over 30 fps in v33x nowadays (i think it is due to more players and nigh day system but not sure) ive been asking around and no one seems to have good fps in v33x also i think your pc is a little on the weaker side. dont take anything i say as facts this is just what i think
I have had some issues like this before on FL server. please add me on steam" [-LG-] Raptor" and i will help you. when you add me i will give you a teamspeak ip or skype name so its easier to communicate!
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.