Unban request
Name :[FL:RP] Python : (Acct loging name djurich2345)

ban ID:3410

Why we should unban you: I was Banned earlier while rping a rebel by killjoy Because we were on the way to a gundealer to get some guns to raid the nexus later and someone had propblocked the road with trafic cones and stuff, i tried to drive around them but 2 officers kept getting in my way. They apparently told me to get out the car but i ddidnt see the message because i was reading the message the rebel leadrer said which was, try and drive away if u cant then kill em or tranq them. I didnt have a tranq so i tried to drive away and the other ebels in my car were yelling dont drive kill or KEEP DRIVING. Finally a cop car knocked me off the road so i took out my shotgun and did what my rebel leader told me to and kill the cops. then i was banned.

A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened: I know now what i did was wrong and i fell guilty and retarted for not just leaving the car.i really love this srver i have been playing for 54 hours and i must have donated like 50 dollars and i dont want that to have gone too waste. I will understand if you do not wish to unbann me or to shorten my bann but i wrote this template/request thinking i should still try.
Hi there!
I'm rather satisfied with this ban, so we'll keep it as it is.