Unban request for Vatican
Your name: Vatican
Your ban ID: 46924
Banned by: [FL Venom]
Reason: Exploiting, threatening to DDOS.
Involved: Pretty much the whole of v33x at the time, and a couple of my friends.
Why we should unban you: I have been banned for around 6 months now I'm guessing, and I finally believe I deserve a second chance. I am sorry for accepting exploited items, and I am sorry for dropping them, potentially ruining the ingame economy. I massively regret what I did, and I have defiantly matured through my ban, a lot. I would enjoy a second chance, and I am willing to answer any questions or explanations needed for my ban to be overturned. I feel like a completely new person, to what I was previously, so I deserve a completely new chance, in my books.
Also, regarding the "threatening to DDoS", I don't recall threatening to DDoS, but I am also sorry for that.
Also, I do understand
"The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions."
However I didn't actually break any rules, exactly so sorry.

I am willing to accept a final chance, where if I fail it, my ban may be replaced. Thanks. 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Denied.

NOT INVOLVED. WARNED. 
(04-16-2015, 06:24 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Denied.

wow nice one bro when did you get so funny
f
(04-16-2015, 06:27 PM)Vati Wrote:

fuck off paki vagina
(04-16-2015, 06:46 PM)Spyderr Wrote: f

*** off paki ***

And...you're gone.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-16-2015, 06:53 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 06:46 PM)Spyderr Wrote: f

*** off paki ***

And...you're gone.

Glad you banned him, but is there any update on my UBR? 
(04-15-2015, 05:37 PM)Vati Wrote: I am sorry for accepting exploited items, and I am sorry for dropping them, potentially ruining the ingame economy. I massively regret what I did. 

(04-15-2015, 05:37 PM)Vati Wrote: However I didn't actually break any rules, exactly so sorry.
I am willing to accept a final chance, where if I fail it, my ban may be replaced. Thanks. 

http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Our first rule states,

1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban.
Under the circumstances of your case, you distributed multiple BMWs to a large number of players with intent. As listed by the banning administrator, you had threatened to DDos the server as well, which is another offense that results in a permanent suspension. Not to mention that you have are linked to another account that is permanently suspended for Exploiting and Double-Accounting.
Denied.