Double ban Request
Name of Player(s): ~troll_trollington_trollsabunch
~Branman760

Steam ID's: ~STEAM_0:0:41803156 (troll_trollington_trollsabunch)
~STEAM_0:1:26717282 (Branman 760)

Time in GMT: 8:40am - 9:10am. (GMT +1)

Summary: Recently I have been recording my games, at one point during my gameplay I park my car to look at the doors of the BP to see if anyone has owned them, then I walk a way a bit to Tides, about 10 seconds later, I turn and see the Don Corleone lockpicking my car.

Luckily I was still recording, he then begins to punchwhore me (Hits me about 5 times). Later on about 5 minutes later I park my car outside Nexus, and this is when him AND his friend approach me. The Don was punchwhoring NiT GrIt in Nexus and they took it outside after the Don Corleone ran when NiT GrIt pulls out a knife.

His friend then pulls out a crowbar (Branman - Fear RP) and ends up killing NiT GrIt.

The rest you can see for yourself.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWCYmYohFG4

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
THANK GOD you were recording this.. those two corleone especially branman dont follow fear rp nor NLR at all. they would punchwhore me and i would end up trying to defend myself like shown in the video, then i end up killing one of them then they would just come back and start assaulting me again. similar little incidents like shown in that video between me and them happened many times that day.. They just dont care and do whatever they want..
banned an closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]