Unfair Ban
b]Your name: [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜCloudyBlue๖ۣۜ
Your ban ID: 60801
[b]Banned by: [FL] Dig
[b]Reason: Player Insults
[b]Involved: Brennan
[b]Why we should unban you: Hello there i really was banned unfairly and did not insult the public this is a big lie i only insulted the president for random demoting me i swear to god he did you guys know nothing of what happend just BAN me for player disrespect wow of course i will disrepect him for demoting me for no reason saying i insulted the public let him give me proof i never did that this is an unfair ban and i hope i can get unbanned my day just got ruined i was going to buy 40$ moneypacks but no i am banned wow this is seriously annoying and i did not disrespect the public please do something about it BECAUSE I DIDNT the president random demoted me no-one even cares but they care about my disrespect to him wow you have evidence of me getting random demoted omg i cannot believe i got banned for this since he random demoted me you guys should do something about it also i am really really sorry for what i have done and i am now regreting it i will never do it again i wish you could unban me or reduce the time atleast
Regardless of what chat they are used in, insults are not allowed, if you felt the president demoted you
at random, the proper response would be to post a report, not flame at them calling them names in PMs.
Denied.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator