Unbanrequest For 'Hacks'
b]Your name:[/b] Zick

Your ban ID: 

Banned by: Console

Reason: Hacks

Involved: Myself 

Why we should unban you: Yo! Just to start with. I havent been hacking on the server or anything.. I Found out it was some Workshop 'Fal***,Len***, And soon'  I Would really love to get unbanned since i enjoy my time on Fearless.. i Have been playing there for long time SO Yea.....  Please.... ;3 
How long time?... Should i wait to I Got a answer?..
I suggest you put some effort into your UBR if you want to stand a chance being unbanned, as I currently see no reason as to why you should be unbanned at all.

Hacks is under a zero-tolerance policy, and we don't unban a person just because this person "has been playing here" for a long time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hi there, Zick.
If you can, please check your recent steam workshop downloads to find if there are any malicious files you
may have installed onto your computer that may have initiated your client to use any sort of exploit or hack
against your will, if the above is true, there may be a chance for unban.

7 April 2015 19:55:21 :: Z1ck (STEAM_0:0:53170816) used Hacks - Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.

Or if you can find alternative ways to explain why your client forced sv_allowcslua to 1.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Yes, I can easily. It all started out with that We first tested such a anticheat on our friend's server with bypass 'Icake Something' And afterwards, we hopped into killserver ... I still had bypasser on at this momment when my friend asked if I was fresh on some roleplay. When I forgot all about my bypass I got banned..

- I
Anyway That i can Proof this?

- With Teamviewer,SCreenshare Something
Dosent know how much this proves.. But You can see The 'logs' From ICake. I Had it on There also
http://gyazo.com/da9a7f44bd2fab775f539fcd9f9cff0a

Right before i joined the server.
Under review.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Alright!Wink
If you're trying to find ways to bypass Anti-Cheat then I don't think you're welcome to play on our server.