FireBlade180's Ban Re-Consider
Your name: [FL:RP] FireBlade180

Your ban ID: 60634

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: NLR

Involved: Me and Raptor but Gexo Mukkaka was a witness

Why we should unban you:
Normally, I would accept a NLR ban as it is in violation of the rules however on the date of my ban at around 20:55 GM+1 time I had just came back from getting something to eat and was gone for 5 mins, during that time I changed my job to "AFK 3mins need to get something to eat", when I arrived back I see I had been RDMED, so I respawn, go downstairs and place my security dupe back. Just as I placed it back down and start to walk off, I get banned not even realising that the timer hadn't finished or where my last death position was! I was off for my break during this week however I had been gone recently and was looking forward to playing on one of the days on fearless but for an Accident I made, I am banned for 3DAYS! I do know that NLR is still against the rules however I did not know my last death position, I would appreciate it if you may unban me due to this. And if you do kindly unban me, you might consider blacklisting NLR for me as I know I still broke the rule but as It was an accident I think it is a bit excessive to ban me for 3 day! Thank you for reading and please re-consider this ban.
There was a dictator and we were raiding when I came down from the elevator there was a big shootout I saw you and I killed you at that time you were not afk. After I killed you you came back one minute after right back where you are.

Just a note, you were an SRU and you died at the nexus lobby and you came back there 1 min after dying. Denied.