My second signature in FL
The edges still look rather rough and the drop shadow now also looks a little too sharp. It looks almost like a compressed JPG. Also your name looks kinda tacked on, with the bland and unfitting typeface and lack of drop shadow on it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(04-07-2015, 11:54 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote: The edges still look rather rough and the drop shadow now also looks a little too sharp. It looks almost like a compressed JPG. Also your name looks kinda tacked on, with the bland and unfitting typeface and lack of drop shadow on it.

oh, I did not use the drop shadow option in the picture at any point. I only used a outline on the logo part, but it did not look so dark in the actual software view.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Use this template, it's a lot smoother (credit to whoever gave it me, i cant even remember it was that long ago):
http://i.imgur.com/20QD8wG.png
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(04-07-2015, 11:54 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote: The edges still look rather rough and the drop shadow now also looks a little too sharp. It looks almost like a compressed JPG. Also your name looks kinda tacked on, with the bland and unfitting typeface and lack of drop shadow on it.

Anyway, here is the final version. it is not perfect, but I am not a image creating master.

[Image: Signature%20final_zps8okzpfdo.png]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]