Oscar_Muffin ban protest.
Your name: Oscar_Muffin

Your ban ID: 60529

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: Reconnect to avoid arrest - 11th ban, LAST CHANCE

Involved: No other users/players were involved.

Why we should unban you: This is the first time I have been on the Fearless server in almost two years. As said in my vehicle blacklist protest I am not an immature little minge and I do not wish to be treated like one. The incident started when I was in the nexus lobby, being the first time I was on in two years I was browsing through the new f1 menu, observing what was where and checking if any new features had been implemented since I was last on. I was looking through the "black market" tab and this is when I clicked the "buy" button on a drug lab I believe it was when I was attempting to open the tab situated below the "black market" tab. The menu closes and I see this thing on the floor. A police officer runs towards me so I make for the nexus front door. The front door opens but another person is blocking me from escaping. It is at this point that I am hammering the keys around "W" attempting to maneuver my character past the obstruction. Next thing I know, I get stun gunned, the command console opens and the game crashes.

I re-boot the game and connect back into the server running the map rp_evocity_v2d. First thing I do when I re-join the server is send a help request to the admins asking why the tilde key just crashed my game. I remembered it being a problem 2 years ago, however only on Fearless servers. I wait around for a bit at the citizen spawn awaiting a response. However I don't get a response, I just get a message informing me that I've been banned for 6 months for disconnecting and re-connecting to avoid arrest.

This is just my opinion and my opinion alone but I believe that there should be at least some sort of conversation concerning the ban between the on-duty administrator and the "suspect". I believe that the administrators are just used to perceiving every incident as something caused by some immature child unable to converse with them regarding what has happened. If the on-duty administrator ([FL]Nacreas) had spoken to me I am sure that this incident could have been resolved between the two of us and appropriate action could have been taken.(Unless the terms and conditions that the admins agree too state that suspected rule breakers must be banned instantly) However now, I have to come here and spend my free time composing a lengthy un-ban request and explanation for what has happened. I am able to provide the crash log that was generated when my game crashed during the incident I have just describled. Weather any of the staff at Fearless are able to understand the crash logs, I do not know. I will be making the file available to download regardless.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9lnm2x..._56C0.mdmp
Decoded: http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?...uh2oJGhxG8=

-Oscar
Being looked into, your patience is appreciated. 
(04-06-2015, 04:28 PM)Nevy Wrote: Being looked into, your patience is appreciated. 

Thank you for spending your time looking into my request. I really appreciate it.
My mistake indeed, my apologies. Suspension lifted and removed from record.

Approved.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]