Safira promoted to moderator
Congratulations ThatGirlSurinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(04-08-2015, 04:41 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 01:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Excuse me if I have missunderstood this post, but why is this promotion thread written so differently than the other ones? Of course she was upvoted, just like any other staff member. Why is this announced so carefully compared to when dudes get promoted?

And who cares if she broke a rule or two before. She obviously learned from her mistakes.
I bet you're doing a great job, Surina/Safira. Congratulations! Smile

Because its a girl .... theres guys with 2000 and 3000 hours more dedicated to the server and they dont got promoted .... dont think that its fair , nothing agaisnt her but thats the true.
And is that a bad thing? The some people that have 2000 hours aren't fit to be a staff member. Safira has proven to be ready for the team and she doesn't have as much as those other guys. I don't think it has anything to do with the gender, SirCrow didn't have 1000 hours when he was promoted to moderator, and he did just fine. Noone was talking bad about Crow when he got promoted, if I'm not mistaken
(04-08-2015, 05:59 PM)Floodify Wrote: Also, you should be careful speaking for the community...

Or what?

Some are afraid to speak or say things , im not.
(04-08-2015, 06:46 PM)DanManC467 Wrote: Noone was talking bad about Crw when he got promoted, if I'm not mistaken

Im not saying anything bad about anyone , just saying its not fair will never be , theres many people that come first long way ago , understand that FL grow up because of old veterans not because of the new players .
(04-08-2015, 06:48 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 05:59 PM)Floodify Wrote: Also, you should be careful speaking for the community...

Or what?

You don't want to speak for the community, as you do not know the majority of their thoughts, now do you? You're free to say whatever, but saying "..the community thinks this and that" is not ethical, as you do not know everyone opinions. I didn't threat you, chill out.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Why is this even an issue? Infernaw why would you bring gender up? There might very well have been another reason why it was posted like this.

Once again congratulations Surina, youll have to stop CDMing now Wink
(04-08-2015, 07:05 PM)Floodify Wrote:

Or what?

You don't want to speak for the community, as you do not know the majority of their thoughts, now do you?  You're free to say whatever, but saying "..the community thinks this and that" is not ethical, as you do not know everyone opinions. I didn't threat you, chill out.

Nah u didnt threat u just talk like rude and u think u are better or more intimidated then the others , i see how u comment to and repply to others , im not a kid , and community much of time doesnt say anything because they dont want conflicts , ill stop here before i say to go fuck yourself.
^Guys. Take the big-boy talk to another place. No need to compare penis-sizes on this thread by arguing.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 4 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Mustang, Nexus, aviator, Safira
(04-08-2015, 07:11 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 07:05 PM)Floodify Wrote:
Or what?
You don't want to speak for the community, as you do not know the majority of their thoughts, now do you?  You're free to say whatever, but saying "..the community thinks this and that" is not ethical, as you do not know everyone opinions. I didn't threat you, chill out.
Nah u didnt threat u just talk like rude and u think u are better or more intimidated then the others , i see how u comment to and repply to others , im not a kid , and community much of time doesnt say anything because they dont want conflicts , ill stop here before i say to go *** yourself.

At least I say something, apart from other people. If you'd understand what I had said about speaking for the community, you'd not see me as rude. It's just pure logic not to say "the community thinks".. and yes I'm tired of this sexist bullshit - sue me.

I'm done, Enzyme.

Forgot to congratulate Safira btw, gz.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Final warning to those who continue to argue.

Take it to PM or just stop. pls.