Safira promoted to moderator
but, but now she cant RP...
Excuse me if I have missunderstood this post, but why is this promotion thread written so differently than the other ones? Of course she was upvoted, just like any other staff member. Why is this announced so carefully compared to when dudes get promoted?

And who cares if she broke a rule or two before. She obviously learned from her mistakes.
I bet you're doing a great job, Surina/Safira. Congratulations! Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-08-2015, 01:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Excuse me if I have missunderstood this post, but why is this promotion thread written so differently than the other ones? Of course she was upvoted, just like any other staff member. Why is this announced so carefully compared to when dudes get promoted?

And who cares if she broke a rule or two before. She obviously learned from her mistakes.

Because its a girl .... theres guys with 2000 and 3000 hours more dedicated to the server and they dont got promoted .... dont think that its fair , nothing agaisnt her but thats the true.
(04-08-2015, 04:41 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 01:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Excuse me if I have missunderstood this post, but why is this promotion thread written so differently than the other ones? Of course she was upvoted, just like any other staff member. Why is this announced so carefully compared to when dudes get promoted?
Because its a girl .... theres guys with 2000 and 3000 hours more dedicated to the server and they dont got promoted .... dont think that its fair , nothing agaisnt her but thats the true.
Taken from the stats page..
  • [PG] Viljo 2600 hours - he was considered, but wasn't promoted because of reasons
  • ousmNNN 2580 hours - not active, goes on and off
  • [FL:RP] shahmen 2549 hours - demoted mod, not active if I'm correct, he got bit of a bans (altho not a problem when he was first promoted!)
  • [FL:RP] SnowredWolf 2395 hours - not as active
  • Theomenz 2378 hours - been a staff
  • GRiiM 2351 hours - not as active, went on and off
  • Narcotic 2278 hours - well, you know him.
  • Doctor KuLa 2214 hours - not active, got some leaving record too
What's your point again?

I agree with Infernaw - It's 2015, f*ck sakes.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Oh please, she's not even the only girl on FL. We've got Nacreas too.

[Image: 1424970033-1941-fejspalm-facepalm.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 13 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Decay, Kippsee, Nexus, GhostRider, Nacreas, Mustang, Brennan, Suarez, dig, James_Gaff, Safira, Faustie, FEaRIeZz
(04-08-2015, 04:50 PM)Floodify Wrote:
  • [PG] Viljo 2600 hours - he was considered, but wasn't promoted because of reasons
  • [FL:RP] shahmen 2549 hours - demoted mod, not active if I'm correct, he got bit of a bans (altho not a problem when he was first promoted!)
What's your point again?

See u got theo and Griim , why not promoted those again? the reason why they go on and off its because theres nothing more to do on  FL , they have everything from the game theres no more goals , it happens to everyone when u get richt and everything , people just play it because of friends , i didnt left yet because i still got good friends that push me into the game , otherwise i would left many months ago , im not saying because its a girl , i just dont think fair for people who dedicate more hours and receive nothing , ask to the community what most think and u will get the answer : )
The following 1 user Likes THE ROCK's post:
  • Nexus
Oh soul u trol
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Nexus, evilmat360, James_Gaff
(04-08-2015, 05:05 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 04:50 PM)Floodify Wrote:

What's your point again?

See u got theo and Griim , why not promoted those again? the reason why they go on and off its because theres nothing more to do on  FL , they have everything from the game theres no more goals , it happens to everyone when u get richt and everything , people just play it because of friends , i didnt left yet because i still got good friends that push me into the game , otherwise i would left many months ago , im not saying because its a girl , i just dont think fair for people who dedicate more hours and receive nothing , ask to the community what most think and u will get the answer : )

Theo - was mod.
Griim - Was active short periods and then went to inactive and so on. Much like Laurenz until he got a stable activity (one of the points on his promo thread).

Your comment was very unjust. There's been girls who has not been promoted. Also, you should be careful speaking for the community...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
stahp fighting11!!!!one!1w!!!! Sad(
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • EthanArcher
Banter! :o