Wrongly blacklisted
Name: SilentGamer

Time/Date: 11th September 2011

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20601769

Blacklisted Job: Police and Police Commander as far as I know

Admin who blacklisted you: Andreas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Today I was experiencing some very bad lag and my ping was all over the place, one minute being low, the next being high (My steam files were heavily fragmented and my computer was trying to download updates for things but I really wanted to keep playing because it had taken me ages to connect) and so I found it hard to control my character.

I almost completely lost control when I was at the top of the Nexus elevator shaft while I was a police commander and I froze, so I started clicking my mouse and it glitched out a bit and my gun happened to be out. I accidentaly shot the glass in the elevator shaft (I think someone saw and said "What the..." or something like that). I regained control for a couple of seconds then fell to the bottom of the elevator shaft as my character control was all over the place. I died and then respawned in the Nexus lobby, where the president (admin Andreas) was setting up some kind of sculpture. By this time my ping was almost completely back to normal and I had regained control, but then the lag came back again and just like before my mouse glitched with the lag and I accidentaly fired some shots into this sculpture that the president was creating and as soon as I recovered from the lag I found that I had been blacklisted from police commander and police officer. I asked why and Andreas said that police don't normally go around firing shots in real life. I told him my mouse glitched because of the lag but other people in the chat simply said "Excuses..." and stuff like that, and I could not seem to get through to Andreas. I also attempted to apologise but I still recieved nothing back in the chat.

I have now defragmented my Steam files and completed all the downloads that were causing all the lag, as well as setting my computer not to download these files without asking me, preventing it from happening again. This has solved the lag problem and I am very sorry for causing any trouble. I would be most grateful if I could be allowed the chance to have these jobs again.

Thank you for reading,

From SilentGamer

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Hmm seems legit
(09-13-2011, 10:03 AM)MilkyMilkshake Wrote: Hmm seems legit

People stop commenting in the courthouse, if your not part of it or not the player being blacklisted then please don't comment at all

Issued a 1 day ban from the forums...
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Not meaning to be rude but I would appreciate some comment from an admin on this, as it has been several days since I posted.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Okay unblacklist given, I will keep an eye out on you :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3