A quick question
Are admins allowed to blacklist you twice for one thing? Like I got blacklisted from SRU and weapons when I broke NLR one time. So in my records it shows 2 blacklists instead of one.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
We may sometimes blacklist from multiple accesses if they are generally related to the rule in question that you broke.
If that is what you meant
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
So what you are saying is that you got two different accesses taken away from you?
If that is what you mean then yes, they can. I have had my Tool gun, Physgun gun and Entities/props taken away from one thing I done.
But I think you only class it as one blacklist.
For example, when I got 3 different blacklists for one thing I done, if I am correct, you only count that as one blacklist? (Not entirely sure if this is correct but they can black list you twice)
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
(04-05-2015, 07:32 PM)Diggy Wrote: We may sometimes blacklist from multiple accesses if they are generally related to the rule in question that you broke.

I mean like I got blacklisted twice. It shows 2 different blacklists in my records and they're 2 different accesses also. So like I only broke NLR once but it shows I broke it twice.
                                                  +REP
(04-05-2015, 07:53 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 07:32 PM)Diggy Wrote: We may sometimes blacklist from multiple accesses if they are generally related to the rule in question that you broke.

I mean like I got blacklisted twice. It shows 2 different blacklists in my records and they're 2 different accesses also. So like I only broke NLR once but it shows I broke it twice.

The BL record system only has one acess per record, so if i were to be blacklisted for propspam (that would be a PTE (Physgun, toolgun, entities = props)) i would see three different records stacked ontop of eachother. 

If we look at surinas test blacklist
[Image: hkGU6dl.png]
we can see that she blacklisted Nac for pte, its structured as three different blacklists, but its really only counted as one case. (from what i have seen that is)

They are the same BL's for the same rulebreak, but since the system works as it does it shows as two.

Hope that helped
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(04-06-2015, 10:45 AM)Voluptious Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 07:53 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote:

The BL record system only has one acess per record, so if i were to be blacklisted for propspam (that would be a PTE (Physgun, toolgun, entities = props)) i would see three different records stacked ontop of eachother. 

If we look at surinas test blacklist
[Image: hkGU6dl.png]
we can see that she blacklisted Nac for pte, its structured as three different blacklists, but its really only counted as one case. (from what i have seen that is)

They are the same BL's for the same rulebreak, but since the system works as it does it shows as two.

Hope that helped

Ok so if someone asks how many blacklists I have I should say 1 less because it shows 2 in my records.
                                                  +REP
Depends how you want to put it or count it.

-The amount of reasons you were blacklisted for

-The actual amount of seperate accessses you were blacklisted from
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(04-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Diggy Wrote: Depends how you want to put it or count it.

-The amount of reasons you were blacklisted for

-The actual amount of seperate accessses you were blacklisted from

So basically I was blacklisted for one reason but it took 2 accesses because that's how the blacklist system works.
                                                  +REP
That is correct. Staff members are allowed to take away multiple things at their own will.

I'll provide you with some examples as to why we do this:

First Example: If someone was to go around RDM'ing as an SRU, they would likely face a series of different blacklists
  • Blacklist from SRU Class 
  • Blacklist from Weapons
  • Blacklist from Police Officer 
Taking away access from SRU and weapons would be standard protocol in a situation like this, and taking away their access to the police officer class would typically be done to avoid them taking an important role that requires one to have access to a weapon in order to do.

Second Example: One of the most common blacklists given out is probably PTE access. Each letter stands for something else
  • P - Physgun Access (Ability to use physgun)
  • T - Toolgun Access (Ability to use the tool gun)
  • E - Entity Access (Ability to spawn props)
In cases where someone is prop-pushing, prop-surfing, misusing props or tools we take their access to these three things as they are more or less related and are being taken away to serve as a punishment.

In your case, these are the two things you were blacklisted for;

[Image: wmlj30q.png]

What we can infer from this is that you broke New Life Rule as an SRU Agent and likely used or attempted to use your weapon [ ie. breaking NLR to rejoin a raid]
(04-06-2015, 05:34 PM)Nevy Wrote: That is correct. Staff members are allowed to take away multiple things at their own will.

I'll provide you with some examples as to why we do this:

First Example: If someone was to go around RDM'ing as an SRU, they would likely face a series of different blacklists

• Blacklist from SRU Class 
  • Blacklist from Weapons
  • Blacklist from Police Officer 
Taking away access from SRU and weapons would be standard protocol in a situation like this, and taking away their access to the police officer class would typically be done to avoid them taking an important role that requires one to have access to a weapon in order to do.

Second Example: One of the most common blacklists given out is probably PTE access. Each letter stands for something else

• P - Physgun Access (Ability to use physgun)
  • T - Toolgun Access (Ability to use the tool gun)
  • E - Entity Access (Ability to spawn props)
In cases where someone is prop-pushing, prop-surfing, misusing props or tools we take their access to these three things as they are more or less related and are being taken away to serve as a punishment.

In your case, these are the two things you were blacklisted for;

[Image: wmlj30q.png]

What we can infer from this is that you broke New Life Rule as an SRU Agent and likely used or attempted to use your weapon [ ie. breaking NLR to rejoin a raid]

OK thanks I understand it now. 
                                                  +REP