VC Mod
My blinkers don't work for some reason. I press comma or period and they don't turn on, i've tried rebinding them in console and rebinded in /vcmod. The horn works fine it's just the lights,blinkers and hazard lights that don't work. No idea about ELS though.
Yeah, they seem to be broken, same here.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Default settings for indicators which works for me are Alt + LMB for left Alt + RMB for right and Alt + MMB for hazard
For some very annoying reason you need to press 'alt' with the button you binded them too.
Say you binded left blinker to ',' you have to press alt+, for it to work.
The blinkers used to work, but now they no longer work, at least for me. Same for Hazards.

However, Police Sirens, and Headlights, still work.
(04-08-2015, 11:09 PM)Mustang Wrote: For some very annoying reason you need to press 'alt' with the button you binded them too.
Say you binded left blinker to ',' you have to press alt+, for it to work.

that doesn't work either
I set the left blinker to Z and right blinker to X so it is easy to access and doesn't mess with the car locks. Also I use arrow keys to the sirens and V for hazard light
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Try rebinding them to different keys and then see if they will work. Like I use ALT + Left Arrow Key for Left. ALT + Right Arrow Key for Right. Finally, ALT + Up Arrow key for Hazards.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(04-10-2015, 08:34 AM)TheMJ Wrote: Try rebinding them to different keys and then see if they will work. Like I use ALT + Left Arrow Key for Left. ALT + Right Arrow Key for Right. Finally, ALT + Up Arrow key for Hazards.

I've rebinded them quite a lot, i'll keep trying though.