Banned LOL
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
So i decided to sign into my second which i have  played on a few times so how is that double accounting if i have already been signed into it without being banned doesnt make much sense 

b]Your name:[/b] (Epsilon *** Stattrak Happy)

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:41282898           STEAM_0:1:102743215

Banned by: DIG/CONSOLE straight away when i signed he was being direpsectful saying gratz on the thats admins they are supposed to tell me what i have done wrong

Reason: I was banned because i play on two accounts one if for my brother so Lewie harbrow he also has his own but does not own the game so i gameshared for him and you ban him when i sign into it for him on city rp????????? because my account has been banned for 1 day

Involved: My Account and my brothers account 

Why we should unban you: Because i have done nothing wrong ecept for letting someone sign into the second account which has already been played on while i wasnt banned so how is that double accounting please tell me in a PM or on here [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif] [Image: heart.gif]
ANd even if that does count as double accounting you should atleast give me/others a second chance
Im not involved but would you stop spamming UBR's? This is atleast your third UBR and you have the answer, double-accounting is NOT allowed.
User has been warned for posting another appeal after it was denied. Closed.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]