What is up with the second server?
Today I saw that the name of the second server has been changed to [FL] Work in Progress. I do hope that whatever they are doing will help attract more people. I don't get why it wasn't completely filled up most of the time? The map was amazing! The Nexus was brilliantly constructed and textured, as well as the shops and the accomodation and the presence of well needed buildings such as the hospital and a well furnished office building!

The fist server map, although I enjoy playing on it, is not very well designed compared to the second server, and I really don't understand how it could be so full while the other be so empty? The Nexus isn't very good, the apartments are nice but the ones on the second server are so much beter, more modern and some even have balconies! The shops in the second server are large, well layed out and very well textured compared to the ones in the first server.

I have tried many times to be president on the second server, and I have been but I've only had about three people to rule over, and they were all AFK! What on Earth is going on?

But, like I said, I very much enjoy FL RP and will continue to play happily on the first server, but I would like to know what they are doing to the second...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I will say this much: We would rather have a server people use and enjoy rather than a server people like yet dont play.

On that note the FL staff leave you in suspense.
The Evo2 project will stop if it continues like this, I'm not hosting a server for nobody.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thats what I was thinking, we had like 100 people like OH YAY EVO2 but now nobody plays on it. Your just wasting a ton of money on a server thats not used.
Perhaps if you put the server2 map on server 1 people would like it?
(09-17-2011, 10:22 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I will say this much: We would rather have a server people use and enjoy rather than a server people like yet dont play.

What do you mean "leave you in suspense"?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

Are the two servers linked So the hours you play on them are added together and the money you have is the same
You know how it is
(09-17-2011, 11:03 AM)SilentGamer Wrote: Perhaps if you put the server2 map on server 1 people would like it?
(09-17-2011, 10:22 AM)Dryblood Wrote: I will say this much: We would rather have a server people use and enjoy rather than a server people like yet dont play.

What do you mean "leave you in suspense"?

Both are the same?
Its only good for moneyprinters but else you can't do much on it (eric123 forgot password agian Tounge )
(09-17-2011, 11:21 AM)Hsimmson Wrote: Are the two servers linked So the hours you play on them are added together and the money you have is the same

Yes, your stats and inventory is shared between both servers.
How is it good for moneyprinters?

I just don't get why people play on a server with such poor quality a map in comparison to the other one. I would play the second server all the time if there were actually others on it! But I suppose that at least a few people are needed to start others joining, but the question is, how do you get those on there? Usually it's when the first server in full, but even then most people on the second server just mess around! There can be like 10 unenployed just sitting around, not even one of them wanting to become president or something!

Is there not a way to edit the current map for the first server? Some buildings are the same, just different interiors, such as the office building, which, in the second server it has a reall nice interior, very modern. Perhaps this could be edited?

Also, why has the second server suddenly disapeared from the list?