Unblacklist request
Your name: [FL:RP] Tzimanious 

Your blacklist ID: 51831, 51832, 51833

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34865831

Reason: Throwing unrealistic props in a protest after being warned.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Bald guys protest. Fun RP. We gathered on apartment's roof and started throwing things to the cops who were below us. 
Peopel started throwing bottles and stuff. I was building a wheel chair so I can RP like a crippled bald guy. 

Anyway, admin comes and deletes my prop. I tell him that I was building a chair proof . Anyway, I didn't see any written warning.

Then people start throwing bottles again, so I decided to spawn a little tv monitor to throw at them. I got that idea from this. (11:40 MOMENT)

That's why it didn't seem unrealistic to me. Even Valve itself thought it realistic to do but Rickets didn't.

He also told me that I threw a weird big monitor prop. (This prop can't be picked up though and seems weird to me, that he told that I THREW it. (lol, just because I spawned it means I threw it too?)

But we kinda solved this prop problem.

Also why the heck did you blacklist me from my physgun and the toolgun? What does these have to do with anything? I used my precision tool to place the chair into the wheelchair and the physgun to adjust it a bit. 

EVEN if you think that mine and Valve's ( Tounge ) idea is unrealistic. Physgun and toolgun was really random. 
General Rickets came over and told everyone to stop throwing big props and to only throw bottles and such.
You spawned a computer monitor which can only be thrown with your physics gun, which would be considered Prop Pushing.
(04-02-2015, 02:12 PM)Shadow Wrote: General Rickets came over and told everyone to stop throwing big props and to only throw bottles and such.
You spawned a computer monitor which can only be thrown with your physics gun, which would be considered Prop Pushing.

The "controlroomtv" prop was not thrown at all in any way. The old computer monitor (monitor01a) CAN be thrown without the phys gun. Even though I didn't clearly hear Rickets saying about props. (I was a bit away from him when he came and people were talking at the same time) I did not throw any prop "big" prop.

If you or Rickets think that I threw a prop using the physgun, I've been recording and I can prove it wrong.
I would like to see the video please.

Sorry for showing the video through the video editor. But for some reason it takes me too long to render the cut video from 1 hour footage to 2 and a half minutes. 

Alright, my mistake then. I thought that you had used your physics gun.
Approved.