GoodBye
Rainbow 
So guys. First thing I would like to say is that I am a retard that can't follow rules. I don't know why, that just how I have always been, ADHD or someone bullshit like that.

On my account mystery I got about 12 bans, So I created my alt account wolf and in about 17 hours I was caught and perma banned. Which sucks but that is how it is. Thank's venom for recognising me  Wink

As a PC gamer, FL was always my most played thing because it offered something new every time and you never knew what to expect when you spawned, But because I can't follow simple rules I am now banned.

Just before I go I would like to say thank you to everyone that is apart of this community, You guys are all awesome.
Thank you to all the admins for keeping the servers clean of retards like me. I understand how hard it is to get that roll and the stress that comes with it..  Even know I have never spoke to you soulripper I just want to say thanks for starting this amazing community, You're awesome. 

And I hope you guys keep having fun, I am disappoint to say goodbye but
Mystery Out. 
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
Don't beat yourself up too much.
Adios

C'EST LA VIE*
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Wait, Wolf is you?
Was not expecting that...

Wait, wait, it was you who picked off the cops for us during the raid?

Walao...
C'est La Vie.

inb4Dig

Goodbye good luck in your future.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Sorry that FL didn't work out for you!

Have fun in life in whatever you do!

totsiens
i Can truly relate sorry bruv. Got set in the same position Good luck in the future tho
Always liked you, Mystery.

There was always something strange about you, something mysterious. It's sad to see you leave like this, and it'll probably create a bad image for you for those who don't know you.

Either way, I know you and you're a damn good lad. You might manage to come back one day. Who knows? We all got our lucky day!

Have a good one!
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Mysteryyyyyy
Cya, you seemed like a cool guy.
I remember when you were trolling me in the jails when I was a jail guard. xD
cya!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Mysteryyyyyy
Goodbye and best of luck.