BMW restoration project
(04-07-2015, 11:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Please explain me where I can use a car for that crashes the server.

I tried talking to you to see if we can fix it but instead you blame the script and threatening me that you will code for another community. Well that is not what I want to hear from someone who is nearly developer. And it's not the first time.

As I said the car only crashes the server when used in conjunction with the vehicle script. My purpose was to reskin the vehicle model, anything beyond that is outside of my knowledge and you had stated you'd gladly have someone take a look at it and that it was no issue.

After I had brought up the topic of being a developer and stating that the additional work was not part of our agreement your tone changed drastically, as if me not understanding the vehicle script and being unable to fix the vehicle without any errors and crash logs present was all my fault and belittling the work I had done. At this point I became frustrated after spending a week on this project where I would not even be compensated for all the work done.

Before this incident I had never had any issues with you, so I'm not sure what you mean by "not the first time".
[Image: michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn.gif]
The following 6 users Like livkx's post:
  • Mustang, Tomo, equal, Tawee, James_Gaff, Tzimanious
Soul be like:
[Image: nojWx.gif]

Inb4 Soul resigns
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Tomo, SoulRipper
This could have all been avoided if you had listened to the community.

Just saying.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Blurr
"Most people do not listen with intent to understand. Most people listen with intent to reply."

The community is giving you answers each day SoulRipper, learn to listen.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
So the issues with the "new BMW" the one that apparently much of the community likes... Is it going to actually be fixed or is it going to sit there until everyone else has forgotten about it-Like the Weapon pack we had been promised over 5 months ago? Has anymore been done or are you still just sitting on it, Soul?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(04-08-2015, 04:42 PM)SirCrow Wrote: So the issues with the "new BMW" the one that apparently much of the community likes... Is it going to actually be fixed or is it going to sit there until everyone else has forgotten about it-Like the Weapon pack we had been promised over 5 months ago? Has anymore been done or are you still just sitting on it, Soul?

U guys are doing much press-ion on Soul , he will start be paranoiac ahahahahahah
[Image: tumblr_m605syFmg11rr90ag.gif]
Y'all need to chill the fuck.
TL;DR for this thread:
Soul listen to your community.
Case closed x_x
(04-08-2015, 04:58 PM)The Rock Wrote: U guys are doing much press-ion on Soul , he will start be paranoiac ahahahahahah

I appreciate English isn't your first language but... What the f**k is this trying to say?

We shouldn't need to put pressure on soul. If he'd listened to his staff and community in the first place, there's be no pressure and a working- High res - BMW on the server.

There'd also be High-res weaponry on the FL servers, and there's none of that.

You cant really say not to put pressure on him when he's ignoring those who are paying for FL to be what it is today. (and FYI that's the community)
The new weapons were delayed because of many bugs with the FA:S system. We're almost ready with the weapon pack on a different system.
Is there anyone here who can get the current BMW into a modeling program such as 3DSMAX, then apply the textures Noble made (I have the vtf's) and then recompile it to Gmod again?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.