Too "excited" to use his power.
Thumbs Down 
Name: TheUnwelcomeJew

Time/Date: 07:40 (GMT+3 [I think, Israel]) 30\03\15

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25930697 (Rolorox) STEAM_0:0:68845924 (TheUnwelcomeJew)

Name of Administrator: Rolorox

Evidence: No evidence, but there is a story. I think that Rolorox won't lie. He has no reason to.

Okay, first of all, my blacklist. I got blacklisted for "RDM"
Now, I was a citizen, with a job titled 'EvoCity Book Store - Employee' and my friend, Zombieshooter47, had a search warrant because his car was parked illegaly. Now this SRU "-night-" came behind us and just handcuffed him immidately. So I ran away, took out a sniper and headshotted him. Ofc I got blacklisted, 2 hours, W access.
Now what's wrong here? I was a librarian..
I was not a librarion. My job descripted it but we were just looking for some new RP ideas. 
I tried calling him alot of times but nothing.

Now, the other thing, my ban, 24 hours for "fearRP"
As I recall, fearRP means I need to comply what I am told to do when I am on gunpoint (Unarmed)
I accept that. I agree.
Now, me an Zombieshooter were just basing and he found our printers now he killed zombie and I ran away to the rebels hideout, I tried to trick him and ran away to a weird long narrow place I realised I wont make it so I just stopped. He handcuffed me, (didn't say a singe word yet) I tried to convince him not to arrest me (I didn't actually spawn any printer..) So he just warranted me (No higher gov than him, he was the police sergeant) after the warrant I just kept running trying to escape, (didn't say a word yet) and I just kept running, suddenly, he stopped. So I stopped too, I knew he's going to ban me.
Banned. I couldn't convince him as I'm explaining here, he had a thousand things to do instead. Warn, explain, TALK, anything.
Now, what I'm saying here is not to unban or I don't know.
I just want to prove that Rolorox's first answer to everything is a punishment which should be stopped. The point that he is so closed to every opinion and short-timed to everything is just annoying. 
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
Suspensions are not abuse matters.

The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I don't see the abuse in this. If you think that the ban was not fair the post an unban request it is not abuse.
(03-30-2015, 06:58 AM)Diggy Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
Suspensions are not abuse matters.

The following points are no abuse:

• Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

I know it is not abuse, but I had no other place to write it at, ban is 24hours and I really think that this needs to be changed. 

(03-30-2015, 08:22 AM)Veyron Wrote: I don't see the abuse in this. If you think that the ban was not fair the post an unban request it is not abuse.

24hours
(03-30-2015, 04:07 PM)AstroDay Wrote: I know it is not abuse

Closed. No abuse noted.