New BMW - Asking for a Refund, car is just UGLY
(03-29-2015, 08:11 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 08:07 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: We do not issue refunds just because you think the car is ugly.

You will have to sell it on the market to another player.

But i remember pretty good the old cars that was replaced by new ones , players had receive the refund , same should goes for bmw

These vehicles were replaced with an entirely new car.
The BMW has just received a texture upgrade.

Tell me, honestly, do you like the new bmw? do you like the bugged sound? Do you like to have ur car for example full black or white, with carbon top?
(03-29-2015, 08:14 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: We do not issue refunds just because you think the car is ugly.

But i remember pretty good the old cars that was replaced by new ones , players had receive the refund , same should goes for bmw

Tell me, honestly, do you like the new bmw? do you like the bugged sound? Do you like to have ur car for example full black or white, with carbon top?

I love it. It's engine sound is great. The carbon top can be changed by a Mechanic. So don't complain.
(03-29-2015, 08:17 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 08:14 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:

I love it. It's engine sound is great. The carbon top can be changed by a Mechanic. So don't complain.

NO it cannot be changed. if you dont know what your talking, dont come here. BTW i ask Enzyme not you.
I'm fairly sure it can in bodygroups most TDM cars with carbon tops have an option to change it. Why should it matter who it was directed toward? I answered it.
(03-29-2015, 08:21 PM)Suarez Wrote: I'm fairly sure it can in bodygroups most TDM cars with carbon tops have an option to change it. Why should it matter who it was directed toward? I answered it.

I dont care about you are sure. in FEARLESSRP servers. Mechanics cannot change the carbon top. You just won a opportunity to be quiet.
(03-29-2015, 08:24 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 08:21 PM)Suarez Wrote: I'm fairly sure it can in bodygroups most TDM cars with carbon tops have an option to change it. Why should it matter who it was directed toward? I answered it.

I dont care about you are sure. in FEARLESSRP servers. Mechanics cannot change the carbon top. You just won a opportunity to be quiet.

I'm not going to argue over a carbon roof. Have a jolly good day.
This is pathetic, the whole thread really. Your question was answered by Enzyme, you will have to sell it on the market to another player.

Thread is turning into a flame war, question answered - Requesting thread closure.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Suarez
DVN who are you to as thread closure? Are you the owner of thread? are you a mod/admin? I guess not. We are here to argue opinions also. If people like, dislike.
If anyone can close this, its not because YOU ask for it. Call me rude, call me whatever you want. But you are not over the law.
The following 1 user Likes Clementio's post:
  •
(03-29-2015, 07:58 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: I don't quite see why they should give you a refund for the car.
Nowhere does it say "If we change the skin or model of a vehicle, we'll give you a refund".
If you were to buy Windows 8.1, they then upgraded and updated the version to windows 8.2 without your consultation (which of course they do) and change the way it looks (perhaps changing the Windows icon) and you decide you don't like the way it looks, they're not going to refund you are they?
I find this much the same. This is something you bought (yes with in-game-money) and it's been changed without your consultation (though it was a suggestion so a community vote) and I, personally, don't feel a re-fund is in order or at all needed; though the staff team may disagree.
EDIT; Damn Enzyme beat me to it  Skeptical
Windows 8.2 does not exist. LOL
[Image: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif]

Clearly someone does not understand the point of a comparative simile....
The following 3 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Rylund, DVN, Suarez
(03-29-2015, 08:33 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: DVN who are you to as thread closure? Are you the owner of thread? are you a mod/admin? I guess not. We are here to argue opinions also. If people like, dislike.
If anyone can close this, its not because YOU ask for it. Call me rude, call me whatever you want. But you are not over the law.

1 This is a forum, we don't have Laws we have Rules.
2 Me requesting a thread closure doesn't void any Rule on the forum.
3 Every single forum user has the right to REQUEST a thread closure, It's simply flagging it to the staff team to say 'Hey I don't like this thread, I think it should be closed'
4 At no point did I sate 'I am an admin and I'm going to close this thread

As I stated, although I'm now included, the flame war is starting over something pathetic. Clementio, either sell it on the market for as much as possible or deal with it, no need for this post at all.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • James_Gaff, Suarez