New BMW - Asking for a Refund, car is just UGLY
(03-29-2015, 08:37 PM)Deathstroke Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:58 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: I don't quite see why they should give you a refund for the car.
Nowhere does it say "If we change the skin or model of a vehicle, we'll give you a refund".
If you were to buy Windows 8.1, they then upgraded and updated the version to windows 8.2 without your consultation (which of course they do) and change the way it looks (perhaps changing the Windows icon) and you decide you don't like the way it looks, they're not going to refund you are they?
I find this much the same. This is something you bought (yes with in-game-money) and it's been changed without your consultation (though it was a suggestion so a community vote) and I, personally, don't feel a re-fund is in order or at all needed; though the staff team may disagree.
EDIT; Damn Enzyme beat me to it  Skeptical
Windows 8.2 does not exist. LOL
[Image: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif]

Clearly someone does not understand the point of a comparative simile....

How can you compare something that does not exist? At least compare with something related. But i guess you have not much examples.
Imagine League of Legends. If you buy a Skin and some time later they do a texture reword and you dont like it. They refund you the skin. That is a example. But well, its in my point of view favor.
(03-29-2015, 08:38 PM)DVN Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 08:33 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: DVN who are you to as thread closure? Are you the owner of thread? are you a mod/admin? I guess not. We are here to argue opinions also. If people like, dislike.
If anyone can close this, its not because YOU ask for it. Call me rude, call me whatever you want. But you are not over the law.

1 This is a forum, we don't have Laws we have Rules.
2 Me requesting a thread closure doesn't void any Rule on the forum.
3 Every single forum user has the right to REQUEST a thread closure, It's simply flagging it to the staff team to say 'Hey I don't like this thread, I think it should be closed'
4 At no point did I sate 'I am an admin and I'm going to close this thread

As I stated, although I'm now included, the flame war is starting over something pathetic. Clementio, either sell it on the market for as much as possible or deal with it, no need for this post at all.

It is not about the car. Its a car. It will be fixed or even Soul will put the old model in the time this one is fixed.
The problem is the way Enzyme said "it is not refundable". When in this case the costumer is right. Not the seller in this case the game developers, admins, whatever.
I'm not entirely sure what'll happen to the new/old BMW models, but I'm sure that once we reach a resolution, if the old BMW is no longer available, you could receive a refund. You bought the most expensive product on our servers, and then it was changed from what it originally was; as such, it is no longer quite the same product, and I think you're entitled to a refund. Best to wait and see what happens, mind.

As for those calling him pathetic for requesting a refund and making 'points' about a flame-war: Best to quit it. He's within his rights to request a refund and to argue his case. I don't think he's the pathetic one here.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Clementio,
Enough said.

Thanks for your time, Good Night Wink
(03-29-2015, 08:43 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 08:37 PM)Deathstroke Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:58 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: -snip-
Windows 8.2 does not exist. LOL
-snip-

Clearly someone does not understand the point of a comparative simile....

How can you compare something that does not exist?

Metaphor;
a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g. as brave as a lion ).

Updating of software does exist doe....

Anyway, agreement with DVN, question answered - it would be a good idea to close the thread.
Since im the OWNER of this thread. And Since i have an complete answer from the "Admin Team" and not from just some players, now i say: This thread can be closed. Im satisfied with the answer provided to me from the "Admin Team".
Thread now closed at OP's request.
The old BMW is back.

I will add the new one and make sure it is fully working. Then you will be able to choose between BMW old and BMW new.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.