Woman from HL2 speaking.
Shocked 
I joined v2d today and...  the woman from HL2 is speaking throught the city. Saying "Citizens attention..."(I don't remember the rest). I tried "stopsound" in console but after a while she started again. 

Anyone has the same problem? It's really annoying.

HALP Omg
I once had a similar problem where there was HL2 war-zone gunfire ambience playing in the city. I think that downloading the HL2 content and copying it to my GarrysMod folder fixed it but I can't remember for sure.
Yup if I recall correctly just reinstall HL2.
(03-28-2015, 07:18 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Yup if I recall correctly just reinstall HL2.

I don't have HL2 installed. I've downloaded the content pack from a site.
That's what I get when I type "soundlist" in console. I searched through gmod's files, I found the "npc" folder but without the "*" in front of it and there wasn't any "overwatch"named file... 

What does the * mean?

If anyone knows anything about this, please leave a reply here. It's really annoying.

[Image: NhCzzxc.png]
Remove the files?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(03-28-2015, 07:44 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Remove the files?

As I said there is no file named "*npc" neither "overwatch".
You can't just delete the files as they are inside a file you have to open with a special piece of software.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • MacTavish
(03-29-2015, 02:17 PM)Wood Wrote: You can't just delete the files as they are inside a file you have to open with a special piece of software.

Oh they are protected? Dont mind me then
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(03-29-2015, 02:17 PM)Wood Wrote: You can't just delete the files as they are inside a file you have to open with a special piece of software.

Do you mind elaborating?