Poll: Do you want it back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.44%
46 41.44%
No
58.56%
65 58.56%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Get the old BMW back
Get rid of the old one and make it more of an "antique". The specs/cost should remain the same. And in my opinion we should just opt in for the TDM version of the M3, it's awesome, specs are realistic and it's ready to be shipped onto the server. Hell I'll do it myself.
There is no point in trying to get the TDM BMW, Soul simply wants the old, poorly textured BMW since it was made for Fearless in the first place. I remember that we all wanted the TDM one yet he replaced it after we all said NO, then the old BMW went under development and was such a bad model etc it broke when re-texturing it. I doubt you will see the TDM BMW any time soon.
I think some things should let be...

What if you just removed it from the market and kept it in the inventory to people, but you couldn't drop, trade or sell it?
Then you firestarters can drive around in your new broom broom
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I was banned at the time when new BMW was added.

It had same specs as current BMW? It had nitro?
(12-20-2015, 10:45 AM)Borovichok Wrote: I was banned at the time when new BMW was added.

It had same specs as current BMW? It had nitro?

Everything was the same, except better model. Read all the replies Smile

This is a picture from PAGE 1.

[Image: ab900d4d73.jpg]
If I remember correctly this was the inside And ofcourse this bmw had bodywork and the coloring wasn't broken.
And the driving and handling was a lot smoother in my opinion.

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

We got like 6-8 new cars, and this BMW was introduced before all those...

Quote:Soul: - 1 year ago

The old BMW is back.

I will add the new one and make sure it is fully working. Then you will be able to choose between BMW old and BMW new.

Source
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Cry me a river.
I would love it to be in the game as i payed 1 million for a car that looks plastic inside.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Just stumbled across this thread.
The reason that BMW looked so crap is because it was extracted from NFS Carbon, as you are aware - it's a 2006 game, we didn't exactly have Titan X's back then to power all those graphics.

I was working on re-modelling whole car interior but at one point I just got busy with stuff and never finished it.

Sorry :<

So what car is currently being used?