Phys/Tool/Prop Blacklist
Your name: Kr1su_

Your blacklist ID: 25328,25329,25330,25331,25332,25333

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37569818

Reason: Doomforting

Staff member who blacklisted you:KPred and Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The time that I got blacklisted is atleast half a year ago, and as I remember it was KPred who I talked to about my blacklist. I do know that the Base I currently had was kind of a "doomfort" as there were windows you could climb out of with fading doors. The reasoning I'm here writing this unblacklist request is tho is that I got blacklisted twice for the same reasoning, before I even checked the blacklist today I didn't even know that Venom had me listed for the same reason, because when I log ingame it doesn't notice me about the other blacklisting. So I'm here kindly asking you to remove the other blacklist ( venom's ) as I already had a discussion with KPred ingame when I got myself blacklisted, I do notice that Venom for some reason gave me alot longer blacklist req, other than KPred did, but as I already explained I did talk this thru with only KPred not with Venom. I'm up for some discussion about this and looking fowards to get into CityRP as I've been a donator / Member for a long time now :)

Hope you guys have a nice day! :) 
Approved. I'll remove mine.