Is it possible to donate via bank account?
Is there a bank account number that i could send the money in for donation? I really want to know that.
Whatchu' lookin' at?
No, the only current system to buy donator status or money packs is through Paypal.
Yes, it is possible. On PayPal, scroll down and click the "Pay without an account" button, it'll take you to the place where you can enter your card details.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(03-09-2015, 06:06 PM)Wood Wrote: Yes, it is possible. On PayPal, scroll down and click the "Pay without an account" button, it'll take you to the place where you can enter your card details.

Holy shit, I never knew it was possible.
(03-09-2015, 06:06 PM)Wood Wrote: Yes, it is possible. On PayPal, scroll down and click the "Pay without an account" button, it'll take you to the place where you can enter your card details.

Paying with credit card is not the same as a direct bank transaction. 

To answer your question; No, it's only possible to pay via PayPal. I don't recall if you can actually do bank transfers to your PayPal account, and then pay with your PayPal funds, but perhaps that's a way around it.
I see, but why do a bank transfer when you can just pay with the bank card using the checkout?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(03-10-2015, 07:19 AM)Wood Wrote: I see, but why do a bank transfer when you can just pay with the bank card using the checkout?
(03-10-2015, 07:19 AM)Wood Wrote: I see, but why do a bank transfer when you can just pay with the bank card using the checkout?

Could be a number of things. One could be that OP only has a national credit/debit card, that isn't accepted outside of Poland? 
This is possible by PayPal (In the United Kingdom I know)
However in certain countries, it is not possible.