Projects undertaken by Mavis Dracula
I'm guessing it was a custom tool that Mavis used which gained an advantage on something or something admins didn't approve of?
A client side tool is something that works on the client and allows them to carry out various activities using Lua.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
He was demoted because the consulting SA team clearly don't have much of a clue what contributes to an outstanding developer. The fact Soul barely had any input on this shows that.

And that's all I have to say about that
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • livkx
"No person on the staff is invincible or untouchable and there are clear lines that one cannot cross as a staff-member."
Pretty sure Temar had several valid reporte against him, but wasn't even touched with a finger. Yet there are countless reports where someone gets demoted for something not nearly as bad.

Honestly the demotion has caused a huge stop to any development or updates the playerbase was expecting. And yet you keep on going and going about how we didn't know what happened, go ahead and tell us, 9 full pages but you don't want to stop the arguement? Either come with the full reason or stop telling us we don't know the full story, or this will keep on going and going.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Nuka, Rain
(03-16-2015, 11:08 PM)Nuka Wrote: He was demoted because the consulting SA team clearly don't have much of a clue what contributes to an outstanding developer. The fact Soul barely had any input on this shows that.

The fact that you don't know what happened is amusing

And that's all I have to say about that.
(03-16-2015, 11:16 PM)Venom Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 11:08 PM)Nuka Wrote: He was demoted because the consulting SA team clearly don't have much of a clue what contributes to an outstanding developer. The fact Soul barely had any input on this shows that.

The SA team should be more careful on what platforms they conduct their meetings.
Nuka
(03-16-2015, 11:18 PM)Nuka Wrote:

The SA team should be more careful on what platforms they conduct their meetings.

Mhhhm because you know what went down. Alrighty.
(03-16-2015, 11:33 PM)Venom Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 11:18 PM)Nuka Wrote:
Mhhhm because you know what went down. Alrighty.
I don't want to be the guy that's like "omg i no everythin u dont", so I'm not going to comment on the conversation that resulted in Mavis' demotion that I read in full
Nuka
Obviously this thread has turned into a massive discussion on Mavis's demotion and not the question at hand regarding his projects. His projects may continue should one of our developers continue them.

As for his demotion, we cannot reveal the fine details for security reasons. Now you've all been warned for arguing and it would seem that this is just going to continue therefore, I'm closing this thread as the original question has been answered.

Closed.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Closed