Ban Request - Nuka and Dex
(03-16-2015, 05:27 PM)Nuka Wrote: I realise how serious this is

I'll sum it up in a scale of one to ten: 1

After check posts like this one, how can even a person say: "Nuka is an incredible, contributing member of this community."
He's a player who helps out people who treat him with a little bit of respect. He's friendly and an incredible role-player shown by his hours dedicated to the server and the RPP's and Rep he's acquired in doing so. I met him through this game and he's one of my closest friends on Fearless.
(03-16-2015, 05:28 PM)Dex Wrote: Clementio, I'm not disrespecting I'm simply just not taking your accusations seriously and having a bit of fun with it as a result, you've tainted us as role-players and you're throwing out mad accusations which you're finding from anywhere you can. Make a serious accusation name the rules that we've breached and then come I may treat this a little more seriously.

Having a bit of fun in a Ban Request? every page of this Ban Request you have "a bit of fun". You cannot take this ban request of something to have fun of.
I see no fun on all of this. I only see disrespect.
(03-16-2015, 05:29 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:

After check posts like this one, how can even a person say: "Nuka is an incredible, contributing member of this community."

Because he is.
Well Miss Nuka aren't your post in this thread a Sea of Irrelevance it hurts me that such a "committed roleplayer's that are friendly and supportive to everyone" post such Irrelevant piles of Text in a Thread that should be serius. -Best Regards- The Explorer
(03-16-2015, 05:31 PM)LivKX Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 05:29 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote:

Because he is.

Miss, what is the part of "NOT INVOLVED on this ban request" you do not understand?
Right, I'll stop messing about.

Please state the rule we've broken and once again display and explain how your evidence implies our breaking of the rulez
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Clementio, I've had several BR's posted on me before. I never act like this in them as they're serious accusations, as this isn't a serious accusation I don't feel like taking you or the BR seriously.
(03-16-2015, 05:33 PM)Dex Wrote: Clementio, I've had several BR's posted on me before. I never act like this in them as they're serious accusations, as this isn't a serious accusation I don't feel like taking you or the BR seriously.

Every BR is to be taken serious. Your joking, your lying, your making fun of some players in this comunnity. That is worst for you then the BR.
And Clementio if you're going to say that to Liv at least have the maturity to say it to your friend who's loitering around this BR too when he's quite evidently not involved.