Ban Request - Nuka and Dex
(03-16-2015, 05:15 PM)Xoxinha Wrote: Well im sorry Mr or Miss LivKX

And what is that supposed to mean? It states damn well on my profile that I identify as female.
[Image: giphy-1.gif]
br dance inbound
I only see disrespect / lack of respect on the last posts...
See, that lady understands how pointless these last six pages are

What happened to you not posting Clementio?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I only see you saying "this is my last post". And then commenting 5 minutes later.
Well Miss Nuka then i dont understand why he had the urge to mention it if it was so irrelevant to the post.
Well Mr or Miss Dex then i await your decision and then in do time i will go there to defend myself with the proper screen shots not tempered by any external software like Ms-Paint and if i remenber correcly it also involved your decision to uncuff a certain friend of yours has some sort of payback.
Mr or Miss Dex i hope you dont have any grudge against me since you are someone who defends that , that shouldnt happen has i see in your first posts in this thread. - best Regards- The Explorer
Nuka and Dex i just feel horrible to see your posts. Do you know how serious is what you are doing? Do you even realize? I guess you don't.
My sincerest apologies Miss LivKX i didn't took the time to check your profile, i am sorry.
I realise how serious this is

I'll sum it up in a scale of one to ten: 1
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Clementio, I'm not disrespecting I'm simply just not taking your accusations seriously and having a bit of fun with it as a result, you've tainted us as role-players and you're throwing out mad accusations which you're finding from anywhere you can. Make a serious accusation name the rules that we've breached and then come I may treat this a little more seriously.