Ban Request - Nuka and Dex
(03-15-2015, 07:32 PM)Dex Wrote: [Image: dxd99t.jpg]
to put some light heartedness on the situation and show how unrealistic it is...

This is just a lack of respect.
No it's not, it's a bit of banter. Trying to lighten up the situation. Why so serious?
[Image: FjipgCm.png]
(03-15-2015, 08:07 PM)Dex Wrote: No it's not, it's a bit of banter. Trying to lighten up the situation. Why so serious?
[Image: FjipgCm.png]

Once again , this is a big lack of respect.
[Image: pOC62wM.jpg]
(03-15-2015, 08:23 PM)Dex Wrote: [Image: pOC62wM.jpg]

Replying so you it stays here as a prove of your lack of respect. Not to talk ingame you are stalking me and spamming "lol" . Got screens to so i can show as evidente is case admin ask for it.
I didn't stalk you what so ever. I walked up to you, said lol a few times and walked off, and first time wasn't even to you. I was talking to my friend, he said lol I said lol then I turned around you were there and I said "lol" to you a few times. I don't understand why you can't just take a lighter approach to this and be all bloody serious. You evidently have a pretty intense grudge against me and all it's doing is saturating what you initially posted the BR on me for and weakening your argument, you're just using anything to try get me in trouble because you don't like me, well wake up smell the coffee, you're not meant to get on with everyone.
Wow!

You completely forgot the part where you broke 2 traffic laws and I pulled you over and filed an official complaint!

I think you should check out this new thing called roleplay it's really cool man. Also, why should we show any respect when you've completely disrespected us and tainted us as roleplayers?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
preach it
"preach it" <-- one more lack of respect... you don't get tired...
I didn't know "a lack of respect" was a thing... Start acting maturely and maybe you'll get it back.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor