Ban Request - Nuka and Dex
(03-16-2015, 05:35 PM)Dex Wrote: And Clementio if you're going to say that to Liv at least have the maturity to say it to your friend who's loitering around this BR too when he's quite evidently not involved.

Internet? He is involved. You involve him.

Not involved in the BR i guess, but since you involve him. Is clearly much more involved then Miss Liv.
No, internet isn't involved what so ever, I've made a seperate ban request regarding internet and he can reply on there. The events for which you initially posted the BR for doesn't involve him. Unless you've moved so far from that you're completely disregarding it now? You're really bad at this whole BR thing...
Mr or Miss Dex i would like to ask you to read my first post in this thread it is written there how i am relevant to this post after you decided to post irrelevant proff that involved me (medium sizedkhali) and i felt the need to defend myself and unlike other contributers of this thread i didnt enter saying clementio was a living angel that is the best roleplayer this server ever had for that reason no one can touch him in the Ban Request department. Please Dex i know your having fun and all and i respect that but please play more attention next time.
Well right now, you've got no involvement what so ever so now it's time for you to stop posting.
Request is currently under review. Thread has been locked at this point in time.

Review Notes:
Evidence toward accused users (Nuka, STEAM_0:1:6148371) and (Dex, STEAM_0:1:9000715) is under examination for rule violations.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused players (Nuka, STEAM_0:1:6148371) and (Dex, STEAM_0:1:9000715).

Please note, the two users were enforcing a law put in place and were simply consulting with you about supposed reckless driving. The evidence you provided is unable to prove that they were offending you over voice chat and thus cannot be accounted for. 

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team