Poll: Do you want the V2D server to get fixed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
73.33%
11 73.33%
No!
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Server keeps constantly crashing without any warning.
This is getting serious. 6 crashes a hour wont give this server popularity, and people will avoid it. To rescue the server, please, change the host, whatever, to fix the damn crashes!
Whatchu' lookin' at?
I sorta agree. I mean, you kinda get bored of getting into a deep RP just to get it screwed over by the server crashing. I understand it sometimes cannot be under the control of the staff team, but we'd all be extremely appreciated if you'd try your best, like you've always have to help the server so we can enjoy it.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
The following 1 user Likes zeroo's post:
  • Tzimanious
It's not only V2D and it's not only FL

Yet another Gmod update is breaking Gmod servers (As stated by Soul) and agreeably, yes, it is incredibly fucking annoying.

Until you know jack shit about how the server is actually run (in terms of technicalities), I would really consider just being patient and wait for the development team sort everything out.
The problem with Gmod is that almost none of the gamemodes are "vanilla", therefore any changes made to the source code can and will make the mods (gamemodes) unstable.

Untill a stable, bug-free fix is found (Ether by server devs or facepunch studios themself), you just have to wait.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
FIX THIS SHIT, it has been 10min in v33x and it has been crashed 3 times!!! 3 f times!
(03-14-2015, 09:33 PM)Jamster Wrote: Until you know jack shit about how the server is actually run (in terms of technicalities), I would really consider just being patient and wait for the development team sort everything out.

Err, do you know what the phrase "jack shit" means?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(03-15-2015, 09:39 AM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 09:33 PM)Jamster Wrote: Until you know jack shit about how the server is actually run (in terms of technicalities), I would really consider just being patient and wait for the development team sort everything out.

Err, do you know what the phrase "jack shit" means?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Define+Jack+shit+

Yes, why?
Is GMOD Update. Almost every server gets lots of crashes atm - Lowest player count in whole year for most big communities
i have lost like 100k over these crashes for real
Esjuttu, it wont help screaming for them to fix it, they are probably working on it, or else they cant fix it. Or, you could fix it if you wanted to.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • James_Gaff