Better riot shield animations
New riot shield animations

Well,these riot shield animations are really outdated and just look plain ugly. I was thinking making new animations just like you did for the weapons.

Well,i dont use em as often cause they look so bad. I think more people would use them with better animations.
The reason why no one uses them, is because they don't work properly. From what I have noticed, bullets still pass the shield.

Don't think this is entirely necessary, but if the new weapon pack is going to be released, this might need a little overhaul in the long run. +/- Supp
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • MacTavish
(03-14-2015, 01:30 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: The reason why no one uses them, is because they don't work properly. From what I have noticed, bullets still pass the shield.

Don't think this is entirely necessary, but if the new weapon pack is going to be released, this might need a little overhaul in the long run. +/- Supp

Bullets go through cause its a RIOT SHIELD,bullets don't go through TACTICAL SHIELDS.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Chumps
(03-14-2015, 03:08 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 01:30 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: The reason why no one uses them, is because they don't work properly. From what I have noticed, bullets still pass the shield.

Bullets go through cause its a RIOT SHIELD,bullets don't go through TACTICAL SHIELDS.

So then whats the point of a shield then? Let's just remove it.
(03-14-2015, 05:07 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 03:08 PM)MacTavish Wrote:

So then whats the point of a shield then? Let's just remove it.
Contain riots. But nobody knows how to rp a real riot.
So, it's just a feature that is there, why does it need improvement then, if it doesn't do anything?
The riot shield was recently upgraded both with a little bash animation and an actual purpose in riots. Note: it's not supposed to block bullets as it is now.