DeadDonkey Cop Blacklist Appeal
Name: DeadDonkey

Time/Date: Wednesday 14th September, Approx between 3pm and 4pm (GMT)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6210908

Blacklisted Job: Officer and Commander

Admin who blacklisted you: Killjoy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I was asked what the keycode for a door in the bottom of nexus, I accidentally typed '//' instead of /radio because I'm so used to doing that, so it occasionally happens, and it just happened when I was giving out important info.

So I accidentally wrote the code in OOC when I meant to do it in an IC chat. I immediately retyped it in radio, to correct myself, and tried typing in OOC that it was a mistake, and I meant to type that in radio, but because I had typed so recently in OOC, I had to wait.

I was dead after being hit by a car, so I decided to wait to respawn and then type that it was a mistake, and then go to change the code ASAP, but I got quickly blacklisted by Killjoy from both officer and commander.

It was a total mistake, just a slip of the fingers, putting two slashes instead of /radio, as happens to me from time to time because I use OOC so often for conversation. It would be great if the blacklist could be lifted, I rather enjoy the server and it would be a pain trying to find one as good as this one, as I play cop pretty much all the time.
Bump for good measure, its been 9 days without reply. Blacklist seemed to get taken off for a short while and put back on, in a space of time where I wasnt actually playing, i've been too busy, maybe it was an accident.
Not yet. Giving keycodes out on OOC is a very serious infraction in my point of view.
I can totally understand that, and in your position I would definitely give someone a form of infraction, but it is not like I was doing it to grief or because I thought it was OK, once I saw what happened I was dead, so I tried to respawn to go to nexus and change the code (I made the door.)

I accidentally hit // instead of /radio, its a habit to hit // for me because I use it so much for conversations, and I was in the middle of one at the time so I had been pressing it alot, so my fingers just messed up.

Seems like a pretty silly 'excuse', but that happens to me from time to time, im still getting used to having to put commands before most things I say.

I already understood the part of it being a mistake, but mistakes also have consequences. I'll undo the blacklist on Sunday, if I'm not on - ask any other admin on the server to do it, link them to this thread if required.