sorry the first link was wrong
The following 1 user Likes Marsh's post:
  • already_fallen
That was a bad ass trailer lol
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • already_fallen
Chaos city is a nice map, the problem is it's still like 33X, all the same buildings only shuffled around but I could maybe see this as a replacement to 33X?
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Tawee
(03-14-2015, 10:19 PM)Mustang Wrote: Chaos city is a nice map, the problem is it's still like 33X, all the same buildings only shuffled around but I could maybe see this as a replacement to 33X?

I agree with you there.
Chaos City is pretty much a better version of v33x.
But wouldn't they have to make v33x (Chaos City if it ever does replace 33x) have 75slots too as the map is massive.
That would be two servers with 75 player slots available. 
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
(03-14-2015, 10:23 PM)Tawee Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 10:19 PM)Mustang Wrote: Chaos city is a nice map, the problem is it's still like 33X, all the same buildings only shuffled around but I could maybe see this as a replacement to 33X?

I agree with you there.
Chaos City is pretty much a better version of v33x.
But wouldn't they have to make v33x (Chaos City if it ever does replace 33x) have 75slots too as the map is massive.
That would be two servers with 75 player slots available. 

Already has 75 Player slots, it just doesn't show on the gamemode/browser thing, connect using the IP in console.
Chaos is awfully similar to v33x, so I think Rockford is the most appealing.

Nice work.
WoW!

Rockford - Hands down!

Love it!

Thanks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]

In deed Ive tested both maps yesterday and came to the conclusion that chaos city is more or les a rearanged v33. the lake is replaced with a kinda pointless industrial desert (the transition to the area is not particulaary good as well) and the Forest/Nature part is replaced by giant lake with a few wodden barns/smaller houses and a hotel.
Other then that they just replaced the area were the firedepartment is set up in v33 by simply making it a bit longer and adding the small hospital plues a other small bulding. However since this is just a square expansion of the map to this side, without any good enviromental background it kinda appears to be a rearanged, widened but sometime spointles v33.
Imagine loosing your car on this map-you will be screwed. Also i doubt that the desert is a reasonable upgrade for the map since the area is
- too far away as all of the new expansions are only conected tthough verly long, dead roads
- only contains a few buldings on a realy large scale: - only a few people could actually use the desert
- contras/stolen goods could be hidden to easy
- you ll never see your neighbours or anyone
The same for the lake. I think that we dont need a v33, expanded through a few large but low populated, kinda week designed and pointless areas. even if this would be funny i doubt that we would have to many people using the destert or the lake for anything in particular and if they would do so it might also be possible with a smaller lake/desert/forest. People would just get lost

In copmarison Rockford
Rockford is nearly the same size (could be identical or even bigger)
Rockford is kinda remiding me of a typical american suburb as you might now it from dozens of tv shows, picutre, songs whatever.
Youll have:
- a CBD with all governemtial Buildings as well as smaller stores,
- A suburban business area with cheap apprtment buldings and a lt of smaller shops
- this way everyone will find a good flat and a good store since there is in deed enough room of equal equality for everyone (commusinmCheese)
- the look fo this area is insane (like a typical subrub)
- a suburban residential complex with multiple larger scale family houses arranged around a nice little park in the middle
- a indutrial complex near the smalle bd for work/whaever
- a coast/beach/farmland type of distric ideal for rp vacation, partys, and evil people sneeking up on you during midnight *looks away *inocent

fiurther features:
- each department will have an own and pretty well designe HQ there is a police station(awsome), a firestation, an ems centre and a beautifull hospital
- the style of those buldings offers a good enviroment for nearly all sorts fo rp (the landscape is indeed beautifull)

a trailer for rockford was posted by me on the previous page (the trailer itself might not be as good as the chaos trailer but trust me the map is
Little town. Brings the community together and will promote people to create and attend RPs. Also, remove cars on that map.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Obay's post:
  • livkx
I think Chaos city is based on v4b1, not v33x, as seen in the Nexus. Could the same bug with the crashes then occur?