Map Assessments
Rockford
Rockford with 75 players? Here goes my social life !
The following 1 user Likes Mysterius's post:
  • BoxAbout
After installing and playing the maps Briefly, I personally believe that Rockford is the best map to chose as it is not too large that it would feel empty but instead I can see this map feeling very alive with 75 players (possibly 50), though the city does have a few buildings that are "fake" and it does have a few buy able building that just seem too empty.
Either way, Rockford did stand out the best in my opinion and it does have some great places that I can see being used it great role plays.

Littletown it weird... It has A lot of buildings that are "fake" and most of the building that you can buy have their own sound effect to it. I can see this as an issue because if you wanted to roleplay in one of the buildings with the sound effect and your role play does not match the effect that's going on, there could be an issue there... (I am not sure if you are going to remove the sound effect or not). Other than that, the map does make you feel as if you belong in the city. (feel very European) and it does have some pretty cool places to RP. I.e In a shopping centre. (Mall)

Spoiler :
This is how big the map is.
[Image: llpOXBa.jpg]

Chaos City feels very similar to v4b1 in the city but when you leave the city it is a lot different.
The outside feels massive.
Chaos City has a giant lake where I can see people doing a lot of RP's there, it also has a big desert too with an industrial district inside, tough, it does feel like the creators of this map just copied and pasted already existing buildings and just scattered them around the map, there isn't really any new building in this map that we haven't already seen in v33x, v4b1, v2d and v2p. (It feels like all them maps combined... kinda...)

Well, that's just my thoughts on the possible maps, but lets just see how all the maps do when they are tested and see witch one gets voted for.  Smile
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Basw007
Rockford...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Jayjayflutter's post:
  • Tawee
Chaos City or Rockford, they stick to the Evo feel
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(03-13-2015, 05:00 AM)Mr_needaname Wrote: I like Rockford, hopefully that one will be chosen.

Bring it cause i love that map!
Chaos City or Rockford.
Littletown, I think the problem with the other replacements for v4b1 is that they are similar to the other maps and I personally think a complete change would be best
-Timzz
I'm suggesting v2p.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
The following 1 user Likes Joram's post:
  • Tomo
Rockford