Ban request on [FL:RP] NordicNightmare NLR breaking & RDM
Name of player: [FL:RP] NordicNightmare

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41265712

Time in GMT: 2:20:00 PM

Summary: Whilst being cop, I find a container that is filled with contra. I see a rebel [NordicNightmare] going out of the container with a gun in his hands. I shoot him.
Then he comes back, obviously breaking the NLR, and I warn him about it. I try to get in the container after obtaining a search warrant, and then I get shot by him. He then quickly destroys all his contra.

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/video/4da85e/
You start shooting when he comes out ? No warning ?
When someone comes out of a contra-ridden base with a gun, looking around, he will definately shoot.
Oddly enough, I witnessed the last portion of this. I was near UM gates and heard gunshots, saw the rebel by a dead cop, I think he may have been hitting the body with a crowbar for a few seconds as well.

He looked at me when I found him, so I ran away (He didnt have a gun out, it wasnt fearRP, but I knew he was dangerous.) and reported what I saw to the police. It took about 3-4 minutes for a cop to arrive, by then the whole setup had been deleted, with contra and rebel nowhere to be found, but a few scorchmarks on the ground to indicate contra being destroyed.

Earlier on that day as well I was around UM and got stuck in the entrance to that door as well, the rebel was inside, and had a crowbar out, before the door opened - I assume by him - and I ran off again.