Player Report : Zee89
Name of player: Zee89

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30883232

Time in GMT: 6:38

Server: V2D

Summary: So I joined the police force and noticed that the president was under 100 hours and issuing warrants for 10 minutes, he did it a few times at which point I then warned him and told him that he wasn't allowed to do that without a jail guard present. He then said that I should go do that, I was mid police chase and it wasn't my job to do so and he already had another guy wanting to do it, so that was that, I carry on my chase and find myself demoted at which point I questioned his decision in OOC, his reasoning was "You questioned me" followed by "Deal with it". I then told him it was an invalid reason at which point he stated that it didn't mention so in the rules, and called me a "dummy". And then tried to show me up in OOC by saying that "Dex is a little bit upset because he got demoted Sad". It's very childish behavior from the player and something I don't particular expect when I'm trying to help a player out.

Evidence:: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get)

[Image: jt32mv.jpg]

[Image: 1zv9v9w.jpg]

[Image: 1zwlswk.jpg]

[Image: 33f3kmh.jpg]

[Image: 1zgrjut.jpg]

[Image: 2rm8vfp.jpg]
If any admin checks the logs, one person was sentenced to a 10 minute sentence, followed swiftly by a jail guard who was there before he had even served five minutes of his sentence. I had Dex IC as a police officer giving me shit for having no jail guard, I asked him to do it and he refused. So after him refusing to do that and moaning at me previously, I demoted him.
I'm confused as to why he's making such a big deal out of it.
I was the Police Sergeant at the time and cannot remember a Jail Guard. I also have screenshots of the conversations. May I also say, when I first saw the demote, I believed it was random.

Conversation before:

[Image: A4221BFD5A1A4C58E21DAFB40FA2D0BB42C38AAE]

Demotion itself:

[Image: FD833AB48B92E2A0AC0AE82EDE2E86AB15591B31]
"Refusing to do that and moaning at you". That's a lie, logs prove that. May I remind you lying in the courthouse will result in a forum ban. Also I was giving you OOC information and you demoted me for an OOC reason. If I'm talking about an infringement of rules then it's obviously out of character, however you decided to handle it in character rendering it a random demote and also backseat administration. The fact is as well is you were very provocative of my actions, I was calm and polite about the whole situation however you developed a hostility towards me and as the evidence showed, made an attempt to provoke me.
Yes, you did refuse. I asked you to head down to the jail and be a guard and you refused going on to say it's not your job, the logs will prove that haha.

in terms of the jail guard his name was Daniel Tutt, he didn't set the custom title but he was in the jail and I was paying him (which the logs will also prove as I gave him $1000.

Like I said, creating a huge fuss over nothing
(03-11-2015, 07:18 PM)Zee89 Wrote: Yes, you did refuse. I asked you to head down to the jail and be a guard and you refused going on to say it's not your job, the logs will prove that haha.

in terms of the jail guard his name was Daniel Tutt, he didn't set the custom title but he was in the jail and I was paying him (which the logs will also prove as I gave him $1000.

Like I said, creating a huge fuss over nothing

The Daniel Tutt in question on the logs I provided was asking to be a Jail Guard AFTER a demote had occured. Not to metion the fact he was a medic originally. And the role of a Police Officer is not to guard a jail, but to patrol.
(03-11-2015, 07:20 PM)Suarez Wrote: The Daniel Tutt in question on the logs I provided was asking to be a Jail Guard AFTER a demote had occured. Not to metion the fact he was a medic originally. And the role of a Police Officer is not to guard a jail, but to patrol.

... Did you even read my first post?
I didn't refuse, you never asked me to do that job. You said "well you better head down there". It wasn't my job and I was speaking to you OOC if you want people to do what you say you should take a different approach, I was tied up with a cop chase, which the screenshots actually show, you can see at the top of screenshot 3 that I'd scanned somebody's number plate twice, I did so whilst mid chase.
Either way, you've just admitted to warranting someone for 10 minutes without a jail guard. I suggest we stop it here and let the admins deal with it internally. If they require anything else I'm sure they'd forum PM us or reply on here. I won't be replying anymore unless asked.
If you're going to speak OOC make it clear, how was I supposed to know that? I was roleplaying, my character was a President who liked the power, so when he asks someone under his control to do something he expected it done.

If that was your reason you should have said so, not stated that it wasn't your job etc.. Then I probably wouldn't have demoted you. Think you're just taking this a bit personal.

Edit: Suarez I admitted that from the start, one person was sentenced to 10 minutes which was a mistake. After I made that mistake I made absolutely sure that a jail guard was there, and he was there before even 5 minutes was served. Seems like you're trying to look for reasons to get me a ban.