Suggestion: Writing down un-written rules.
Title of Suggestion: Writing down the un-written rules

Description: We currently have so many rules, which is fine and all, but alot of them arent written down. I daily see unban requests on something people didnt know wasnt allowed, because it wasnt said specificly in the rules-list. Ex: You are not allowed to return to the raid you died in. This counts as NLR, but the NLR rules say nothing about this, you cant come back yes, but if you died somewhere else in the same raid. Even if these rules are written down, they should be easier to access then.

Why: Decrease of rule-breakage.
+Support for the idea, although your example is bad.
That one is just common sense through an existing rule, and comes under 'we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes'.

The rules that should be written down should be ones which have no links to other rules.

(03-01-2015, 07:40 AM)Safira Wrote: +Support for the idea, although your example is bad.
That one is just common sense through an existing rule, and comes under 'we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes'.

The rules that should be written down should be ones which have no links to other rules.
Yes, just had no idea for other examples.
Big + support I think the rules currently are very poorly written and
I've also experienced this because I got one time blacklisted for NLR and I didn't know that it was the same raid.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
I've seen people with sub-30 hours get banned for unwritten rules. It's plainly wrong.

With most aspects to the rules, it requires common sense, but sometimes common sense can surpass you, and it may lead to a breakage you aren't aware about. In this case,

I'm very much with the mindset that all rules should be codified, as ultimately it becomes unfair. A lot of the rules are common sense however, and classify broadly with pre-existing rules, such as your initial example.

+support for codifiying rules. Unless it's blindly obvious, or the player has high hours, people shouldn't be banned/blacklisted for unwritten rules.
A more fitting signature. 
Rules were updated.